Shawn Robbins

Thursday Numbers (Valentine's Day) Safe Haven - $8.9 million DH: 8.1, IT 5.3 WB/BC 2.5

From ERC

http://www.ercboxoffice.com/index.php?section=movies&subsection=top10_details

1. Safe Haven - $8.9m

2. Die Hard - $8.1m

3. Identity Thief - $5.4m

4. Warm Bodies - $2.55m

5. Beautiful Creatures - $2.54m

6. Silver Lining's Playbook - $1.25m

7. Side Effects - $1.24m

8. Hansel & Gretel - $925k

9. Mama - $750k

10. Zero Dark Thirty - $400k

Edited by scottb

From ERChttp://www.ercboxoffice.com/index.php?section=movies&subsection=top10_details1. Safe Haven - $8.9m2. Die Hard - $8.1m3. Identity Thief - $5.4m4. Warm Bodies - $2.55m5. Beautiful Creatures - $2.54m6. Silver Lining's Playbook - $1.25m7. Side Effects - $1.24m8. Hansel & Gretel - $925k9. Mama - $750k10. Zero Dark Thirty - $400k

Aaah Valentines Day. Dinner and a show...

I'd rather see Safe Haven then A Good Day to Die Hard. One looks laughably bad, the other just looks painful. 

I listened a bit of your podcast and I snorted out milk when either you or ascs (I cant tell whose voice is whos) said "Eat shit and Die Hard" :rofl:

"

Bitch, please. All grown men read Dear John and cry like babies. Fact of life."

No they were dragged to see Dear John and the Vow...

However, they secretly liked the Notebook. 

men love Dear John. it has tough Marines in it. What`s not to love?

Notebook is for pussies. One sex scene does not a good movie make. I was bored out of my mind.

Since Sparks is a boxoffice draw that means that Knightmare will take all the credit next year when her Sparks shit opens.

Also Notebook had Ryan Gosling. He's phlegmatic, he has a pussy-ass voice and he's got a lazy eye..

yet..

why do I swoon when I see him in movies!? He's so charming!

:rofl:

Channing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gosling

I didn't see Notebook till DVD and when I was asked to watch it I figured it out about 40min or so into it and she was not too happy about that. Still, I think it's a good film but it's the only N.Spark film I've seen. I don't seek them out so I have no opinion about them as a whole. 

men love Dear John. it has tough Marines in it. What`s not to love?

What?! That movie sucked big time. I think i rather watch "Expendables 8: Geriatric's Revenge" or "My Grandpa is a Die Hard" with Chinese subtitles than watching any of those craps.  :D

Edited by mcclaine
  • Like 1