riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

And ADF's saying that the 2 guys who know the results say that there will be surprises. :excited: I don't care what categories they're in as long as they're shocking. 

That`s what ADF said about Shriekapoo acting noms, that there would be 2.

Oh, hell, Nanny power!

Holy shit, Seyfried`s a Goddess tonight!

It's time we settle this. What is Shriekapoo? Actually can you define all of your catchphrases?

Fishnets on the Origin of ShriekapooOnce upon a time in some land inhabited by people called Kiwis, you know there's a fruit called kiwi and kiwis are hairy which makes sense because a particular human Kiwi was Fatso Jackson and he's completely hairy. Anyway Fatso Jackson lived in slovenly paradise with his fat feminist polygamy harem and was working on planning the Lord of the Rings when a visitor appeared. This visitor was a banshee, a shreiking woman with horrible accent management and more facial contorting than Knightmare, and she demanded Fatso Jackson cast her in the trilogy as Eowyn. Fatso Jackson was intrigued by her lack of dental hygiene, since the decayed rot reminded him of his own sloth and this pleased him. And so Fatso Jackson cast the banshee in the role, and as the smell of her rotting teeth reminded him of his bathroom breaks he dubbed her Shitto. And his wives were taken with Shitto and included her in their tribe of unwashed concubines and one believed this to be the chance to push her pseudo-feminist agenda on the world, and so she rewrote the script to turn Eowyn from a minor footnote character to the courageous heroine, the chance for Shitto to become a star. To do this, the wife betrayed the Great God Urban and reduced his character's role immensely. This would be her statement, and the concubines and Fatso Jackson maniacally cackled at what they had wrought.And many moons passed and many laughs were had, and the third film was released, the testament to the False Feminist Plan. And so when the Shitto took of her helmet and declared her gender, the wives cheered in glee, but then Shitto revealed her banshee heritage and shrieked louder than humanly possible, and it caused the jug of mead in Fatso Jackson's hand to shatter to pieces, spilling the contents onto his hairy shoeless feet, and he was not pleased. Because of her smell, and her renewed vocal qualities, he declared that the Shitto would now be known as Shriekapoo, and woe to the man who cast her in a movie, as such would be treachery of the highest order and a cinematic sin beyond measure.

• Like 2

Oh God, the E! channel has been put on against my will, and the first beer has been opened. Amazingly, the girlfriend has nothing negative to say about Jessica Chastain! It's a miracle!

P.S. Why do I still have to hear, or see Ryan Lochte?

You mena superior Ryan out of 2? Yes.

Oh God, the E! channel has been put on against my will, and the first beer has been opened. Amazingly, the girlfriend has nothing negative to say about Jessica Chastain! It's a miracle! P.S. Why do I still have to hear, or see Ryan Lochte?

Oh so that's his name! He really does sound bizarre.

Oh God, the E! channel has been put on against my will, and the first beer has been opened. Amazingly, the girlfriend has nothing negative to say about Jessica Chastain! It's a miracle!

P.S. Why do I still have to hear, or see Ryan Lochte?

I am watching the stream :)