riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

Geez, I have to wake up in 3 hours to go to work, I'm glad I stayed awake to see Life of Pi winning Best Director, that was the only thing I really wanted to see. I'll have to explain to my boss tomorrow who's Ang Lee and why he's the reason I'm taking naps over my laptop computer.

Also, JLaw is gonna be the next Meryl Streep. ;)

Beating Riva is fine, it's already happened and I'll get over it with copious amounts of sex, booze, and ciggies.

But, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE AND ONLY EVER ONE MERYL STREEP IN THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. NO ONE WILL EVER BE LIKE MERYL EVER AGAIN. JUST LOOK AT HER PRESENTATION TODAY. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, DIVINE, AND ONE OF A KIND. 

Favorite win of the night? Mine was easily Lee, although Waltz was a great moment as well. 

Definitely Lee. I loved his direction in LOP. Besides Amour and les Miserables it was my favourite of all the contenders for BP. Sad to think that he has 2 BD but no BP. Fucking Crash. It's even worse in retrospect now. 

• Like 2

Beating Riva is fine, it's already happened and I'll get over it with copious amounts of sex, booze, and ciggies.

But, THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE AND ONLY EVER ONE MERYL STREEP IN THE PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE. NO ONE WILL EVER BE LIKE MERYL EVER AGAIN. JUST LOOK AT HER PRESENTATION TODAY. ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS, DIVINE, AND ONE OF A KIND. 

:rofl: