riczhang

85th Academy Awards Ceremony Thread SADNESS

I feel bad for her, she didn't deserve the Razzie. BD2 was not horrible.

Since Twilight is going to sweep MTV MA again I`m glad BD2 swept razzies even if it didn`t deserve it save Lautner and Foy who absolutely deserved it. I`m so happy that Foy will have Worst Couple Razzie on her resume for the rest of her life. LMAO! Freakin perfect!

Since Twilight is going to sweep MTV MA again I`m glad BD2 swept razzies even if it didn`t deserve it save Lautner and Foy who absolutely deserved it. I`m so happy that Foy will have Worst Couple Razzie on her resume for the rest of her life. LMAO! Freakin perfect!

That I'll agree with! Lautner sucks. Hope he gets another Razzie for GU2.

Is Kevin Spacey gay too?

HOC spoilers:

House of Cards just threw a curveball at me with revelation that his character is bisexual. Did not expect that one.

fishnets claims that he fistfought Bryan Singer for the right to screw Brandon Routh

• Like 1

Is Kevin Spacey gay too?

HOC spoilers:

House of Cards just threw a curveball at me with revelation that his character is bisexual. Did not expect that one.

Yes, Spacey, TC and Travolta are worst kept gay secret.I don`t know why the fuck Spacey still sticks to the closet. he isn`t a heartrobe so who cares? he and Singer fist-fought over Routh.

Zelly looks HORRID!

fishnets claims that he fistfought Bryan Singer for the right to screw Brandon Routh

Routh was two-timing. Singer brought him in only to find out the bitch was banging Spacey who was a bigger name than Singer. Well, Singer`s a real man so he settled the matter like real men do. With his fist.