I have really fallen in love with everything that has to do with animations and my first love is pixar.

What animated television programs do you get over there? There's a new Tron series, Tron Uprising, it is fantastic and beautifully animated.

Also you'll notice my avatar is Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb, one of the funniest characters on tv right now.

Edited by DAR

What animated television programs do you get over there? There's a new Tron series, Tron Uprising, it is fantastic and beautifully animated.

Also you'll notice my avatar is Heinz Doofenshmirtz from Phineas and Ferb, one of the funniest characters on tv right now.

Phineas and Ferb is on disney everytime and I do watch disney when ever I CAN, because it always laughter and beautifull stories to sit through. We get all popular animations shows like, The Simpsons, American Dad and Family Guy. And there is Nickel and CN.

"It may not live up to the lofty standards of the Pixar brand, but Brave offers young audiences and fairy tale fans a rousing, funny fantasy adventure with a distaff twist -- and surprising depth."

Consensus.

I'll take that. Although I get the feeling it'll pleasantly surprise most of us. I think critics are judging it based on their lofty Pixars standards.

Hoping Pixar can recapture the magic of pre Cars 2 stuff. That streak of animation masterpieces was like nothing else we've seen before.

Believe it or not, I put KiKi way up there on my Miyazaki list which surprises most. It was just a magical film that came together perfectly IMO. But I can see why you rank his work higher than Pixar. Not sure if I'd do the same, but I don't think many would call you crazy. In fact, I think most movie buffs would tend to agree.

Princess Mononoke is so fucking epic. It makes LOTR look like a kitchen sink drama. His best low-key movies are easily Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service, both such huggable, beautiful movies.

Totoro is great, it's just below Rosso and Mononoke. Spirited Away is #1 for me. Kiki is fine, but nothing that special to me. Ponyo was easily his weakest film.

Just saw Brave. I give it a 3-3.5 out of 5. First, if this was safe or old fashioned Pixar, then I cant wait to see what a risky Pixar is! Anyways, the visuals were amazing. I was mesmerized by Meridas hair much less the crazy visuals of Scotland. If there is one thing i could do without it would be the triplets. They add nothing.

In terms of WOM, only problem i see is that it is more violent then most but i dont think it is that big a deal.

All in all, a B+ effort!

"It may not live up to the lofty standards of the Pixar brand, but Brave offers young audiences and fairy tale fans a rousing, funny fantasy adventure with a distaff twist -- and surprising depth."

Consensus.

That actually sounds about right.