My prediction is 80M/290M/510M/800M.

I really like your predictions. In fact, I think they are right in line with where mine were when I heard of this movie years back while in the planning stages, but the animation slump has forced me to revise them to much lower numbers. With the Lorax’ recent triumphs, I’m wanting to move them back to those type of numbers.

The marketing is picking up a bit. The spot during the Oscars, I think, was beautifully done in a way that appealed to that audience. It definitely engaged adults vs making it look like a kid's only film. As for the kids, they aren't being left out. My daughter is usually a decent gauge for kid's interest and she can't stop talking about this because its constant previews and inside scoop details shown on the Disney Channel.

I'm thinking something like Monsters Inc numbers domestically. I originally had them at Up type numbers but still don't think animation has fully rebounded enough for that. I had them down at Cars 2 numbers before Lorax. I'll put them at Monsters Inc type numbers now. OS is a different story though.

60M OW

250M Dom

450M OS

750M WW

Edited by Letsuseournoggin

NEW TRAILER

looks awesome, most anticipated movie of 2012 for me

I think it's safe to say that Cars 2 was a minor hiccup in the Pixar filmography, because it looks like they are back.