That's from one of the fresh reviews. I think it's unfair to knock on it when the critic did like the film.t kind

However it also justifies the fact that critics have that kind of "criterion", that Pixar films should have a different grading system.

So we can assume that HTTYD with the Pixar logo in front would be rotten on RT?

So we can assume that HTTYD with the Pixar logo in front would be rotten on RT?

not rotten, but 65-75% of positive reviews

Edited by Goffe Rises

However it also justifies the fact that critics have that kind of "criterion", that Pixar films should have a different grading system.

That he still rated it fresh means that it's secondary to whether the film is worth recommending or not.

Edited by tribefan695

I remember notcing soon after TDK/Iron Man coming out that films like SM1 were going really down in ratings as people were comparing every thing to those 2 films.

SM1-2 were REALLY cheesy that's why. People didn't realize that until we got TDK and IM.

SM3 was just crap.

spiderman 1 & 2 were great though.. not everything needs to be serious business like the dark knight

anyways, kind of sad by the mediocre reviews. I was hoping it would at least get a RT score similar to Tangled (which was a really bland movie btw)

Edited by senmitsuji

Todd McCarthy on TANGLED

An old-fashioned Disney fairy tale gussied up in 3D for the holidays. FRESH

Todd McCarthy on BRAVE

Pixar's 13th feature plays it safe and old-fashioned rather than risky and adventurous. ROTTEN

Classic :lol: -- There can't be too many more of these guys right?

RT is almost always a great indicator of how good a movie might be, but it's weird when you did in and see how relative the standard for rotten and fresh can be for these guys.

True. I said this before, TANGLED is not risky nor adventurous but it got a fresh. There's nothing wrong if BRAVE is not the classic many hoped it would be but reviews like this are just laughable.

Edited by kayumanggi