RichWS

Friday Numbers

That`s OK. We don`t give a shit about North and South either, the one that doesn`t have Patrick Swayze in it anyway. And never will. OTOH< you like it or not but JLaw will become a global sensation, not just Amero-Canadian.

Who the fuck is we?  Speak for yourself.

• Like 1

LOL why are you pretending JLaw isn't popular in the UK? Because she most definitely is. She may not be the box office draw/powerhouse she is in her home country but she is definitely well known and well liked to the general public.

Was about to say samething....she is nowhere near as popular here as she is in US but on Monday morning after the oscars she was talked about a hell of alot. Yes she got overshadowed by bloody Adele (God I have grown tired of her) but she still was a main talking point. Hunger games was also a big hit and was sold almost entirely on her performance here in the UK as the books were not popular before the movie.

• Like 1

Jordan and Katie Price are reality show bitches,no? I swear British reality show stars and personalities make American ones look like Victorian era ladies

Jordan and Katie Price are reality show bitches,no? I swear British reality show stars and personalities make American ones look like Victorian era ladies.

They are the same person

Was about to say samething....she is nowhere near as popular here as she is in US but on Monday morning after the oscars she was talked about a hell of alot. Yes she got overshadowed by bloody Adele (God I have grown tired of her) but she still was a main talking point. Hunger games was also a big hit and was sold almost entirely on her performance here in the UK as the books were not popular before the movie.

True she is very popular with a lot of girls i know just not to the extent as she is in the US. Adele is like some goddess here absolutely huge could do nothing wrong tbf i quite like her but she is a bit overexposed here imo.

Who the fuck is we?  Speak for yourself.

Seriously, Ecstasy, all smart people have one stupid weakness and yours is John Thornton. That`s just...eh.

Sorry my bad it's the same women i don't know about that jersey shore is pretty although there not as bad as our version who earned far less money and are just as desperate. I can't believe so many people here go on reality tv or want to go on them here must be all the rain they have got water on the brain lol

OMG, Dominic Monaghan ended up on reality show too! It was so bound to happen. I hear Duck Dynasty is way better.

So Katie and Jordan is the same perosn. She couldn`t get a cool reality nick name like The Situation, Snooki, Octo Mom or Honey Boo Boo. Sad.

I`m addicted to some reality TV shows. Gypsy and Travellers Wedding shows are my faves.

Edited by fishnets

Did he lol. Yh jordan is such an idiot how she is famous is beyond me. I do like a few i quite like jersey shore for a while and Towie a reality tv about the sort people i have to deal with in nightclubs every weekend  :angry: !

Did he lol. Yh jordan is such an idiot how she is famous is beyond me. I do like a few i quite like jersey shore for a while and Towie a reality tv about the sort people i have to deal with in nightclubs every weekend  :angry: !

I`ll google that show.

We are so overrun with reality shows it`s ridiculous. I skip MTV ones because they teach young girls that the easiest way to 15 seconds of fame is getting pregnant before the age of 16. I seriously cannot support that garbage.

I`ll google that show.

We are so overrun with reality shows it`s ridiculous. I skip MTV ones because they teach young girls that the easiest way to 15 seconds of fame is getting pregnant before the age of 16. I seriously cannot support that garbage.

I still watch it because it's on my doorstep and i literally bump into them sometimes. Some of women in particular have serious problems coked in make up and look like aliens after all the plastic surgery.

Seriously, Ecstasy, all smart people have one stupid weakness and yours is John Thornton. That`s just...eh.

Seriously? I like it so what? That's no weakness nor is it any type of strength. You don't like him I don't have a problem with it. But don't say nobody likes him here in the U.S. You don't speak for everybody let alone me.

Seriously? I like it so what? That's no weakness nor is it any type of strength. You don't like him I don't have a problem with it. But don't say nobody likes him here in the U.S. You don't speak for everybody let alone me.

geez, wow, why are you yelling at me? Nobody SAVE Ecstasy cares for North and South in US. Is that better?

One would think I took an aim at Ben Wishaw, not on Dimitri Sholokhov`s clone.

Edited by fishnets

geez, wow, why are you yelling at me? Nobody SAVE Ecstasy cares for North and South in US. Is that better.

One would think I took an aim on Ben Wishaw not on Dimitri Sholokhov`s clone.

Yeah a little. 

You Armitagettes are as batshit insane as us Hiddlestoners.

I'm more a Hiddlestoner than an Argitagettes. I only really like him in N&S.  and it's more the whole series than him. It's just a really good series. I like Tom in everything I've seen him in even before Thor and after.

Edited by ECSTASY

Exactly. The reason why I see JLaw becoming a global superstar before any of her peers (including Emma Stone) is because she's not just America's Sweetheart, her sense of humour and personality is something that resonates worldwide and gives her international appeal. She's dry and quick-witted, so the UK is loving her. The Daily Fail is so far up her arse right now it puts up a new article every time she farts. Plus I think the UK always had a soft spot for her because she was dating Nick Hoult for a long time and was living in London for a while. Also she's self-deprecating and doesn't take herself too seriously, so Australia is loving her right now too. Add that to her undeniable talent and it stands that JLaw is only going to get bigger and better.

• Like 1

Lil Q coming back with Annie would be awesome. I hope the movie`s great. I don`t want the girl to be just a one hit wonder.

Me too. Or if she doesn't I hope she will grow up with a good life and not have a messed up one. So much success and attention under the age of 10 is something but looks like her mother is keeping her grounded.

I hope Life of Pi can still cross $120 million.

Looks like Zero Dark Thirty will end around $95 million. Not bad considering with the Awards buzz, I bet if would have gross only half of it.

Impressive for Argo considering it's already available on home video

180 million for Lincoln is just amazing for the 3-hour very talky movie.

Good grosses for Les Mis and Django as well.

Overall, very good year for Oscar nominated films.