RichWS

Friday Numbers

I don't see why not. It was inevitable. Once the train started moving it wasn't stopping. This was her 2nd nomination in such a short period. She has such a great personality as well as talent so how could anybody hate her? Haven't seen SLP but I have seen most of her movies including Winters Bone (first nomination) and I knew she was something special. I even liked her as Mystique in First Class when most people weren't feeling her at all. She is a true star and a wonderful actress who doesn't take it all so seriously.

Who exactly "wasn't feeling her" in XMFC?"I want names, addresses, and social security numbers.

Who exactly "wasn't feeling her" in XMFC?"I want names, addresses, and social security numbers.

All kinds of people. Complaints that she wasn't as hot as Rebecca. :lol:

Overall we're still looking at a much weaker summer than 2012.

There will be no Avengers or TDKRs.

We'll be lucky if any movie crosses 400 m this year (Maybe IM3 or Catching Fire).

May 2012 was just about THE AVENGERS. It's a different story this year. June 2013 looks very strong too. July looks so so. Holidays is HUGE though.