Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

The Yara/Theon storyline felt utterly pointless.

Basically they wrote a cool scene for the Season 3 finale with Yara deciding to go all badass Rambo rescue mission, and then later on realized they kinda wrote themselves into a corner where almost any move out would drastically change events from the books. So they had to choose the only option that kept Yara alive and free and Theon captured and submissive.

I do think that Yara seeing Theon's degradation firsthand will pay off when they finally get to the Ironborn storyline of Book 4, since

Her believing that Theon is essentially as good as dead will play a role in her claiming the Iron islands when Balon finally dies (which should have happened by the beginning of this season).

• Like 2

The last two episodes were really good.  I felt ep 3&4 were a little slow but after Joffrey's death, I guess there had to be somewhat of a "let down"  :P  But last week's and yesterday's show got back on track (for me). 

Tyrion going off on everyone was pure awesomeness. :D

Loved loved loved last night's episode. The trial was definitely the highlight of the episode but everything else was awesome too.

Tyrion better have some sort of plan to get out of this. I feel like his death would hurt more than all the others have thus far.

• Like 1

Awww cedar you lanister cub! I wish someone would kill that darn song already , never have I loathed a song so much Tyrion he's got a flair for the dramatic . He was like fuck this shit to hell with you all , he's def going out with a bang

out of westeros anyway lol

I'd love to pull a tyrion in my real life ughhhMy schaddenfreude over reek was exquisite I miss having any scenes between cersei and jaime , what's up with that ? Shae you stupid stupid girl , I thought you were smarter than that! You broke your little lion heart boo hoo hoo ... We got another tywin war strategy quote : armies win wars/battle? Not dragons I continue to be amazed at how calm and collected they are on the subject of her dragons , they must know something I don't hmmm

Can someone explain to me why Veras is against Tyrion now? Just a few episodes ago he was basically calling him the kingdom's only hope when talking to Shay, now he's selling him out at the trial. 

he's not against him

He works for the crown obv

I hoped actally we had it like in the books that Varys was absolutely cold & impartial @ the trial

Here he clearly says sympathetically that he remembers what he said to T after Blackwater

What's Tommen got to do with this?

speaking of Tommen

They had such sweet relationship with Tyrion in S1-2  :( & now its all gone

The end gives me chills. I'm so scared we're gonna lose our most gentle lion. 

well They're not suicidal

Why would they kill off GoT's best character (played by the best actor) 

Sibel about Shae's betrayal

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/game_of_thrones_season_4_sibel_kekilli_didnt_want_shae_to_betray_sansa-2014-05

Edited by Tauriel

We got another tywin war strategy quote : armies win wars/battle? Not dragonsI continue to be amazed at how calm and collected they are on the subject of her dragons , they must know something I don't hmmm

Have you read the novella by GRRM released last December about the Dance of the Dragons? It takes place about 170 years before the show/book series and explains how almost all of the Targaryen dragons died off (though it doesn't cover the whole civil war).

Basically, dragons are tough to kill, especially the fully-grown adults that are a century-plus older, but they do have a few weaknesses. Also, when both sides have dragons, the dragons usually fight one another instead of roasting armies.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

Can someone explain to me why Veras is against Tyrion now? Just a few episodes ago he was basically calling him the kingdom's only hope when talking to Shay, now he's selling him out at the trial. 

Varys ultimately works for Varys and Varys' schemes. Supporting Tyrion at the trial would only put him in the crosshairs of Cersei and potentially Tywin, which is not something he wants. So he helps with the sham trial to stay on the good side of those in power.