Ariadne

Game of Thrones (TV ONLY) [Leaked Spoilers prohibited]

Guys I would err against mentioning without tags characters who haven't appeared yet until they are cast, aside from obvious family members like Martells and Greyjoys, but even then you have to avoid discussing any potential spoilers.

That said, Kingslayer there's no way those two aren't in the show, and Tauriel I would bet good money that that other character is cut, and I wouldn't be unhappy in the slightest about it.

Edited by Numbers of House Stark

Guys I would err against mentioning without tags characters who haven't appeared yet until they are cast, aside from obvious family members like Martells and Greyjoys, but even then you have to avoid discussing any potential spoilers.

That said, Kingslayer there's no way those two aren't in the show, and Tauriel I would bet good money that that other character is cut, and I wouldn't be unhappy in the slightest about it.

I hate penny so much.But there is nothing spoiler about saying charecters like her YG and Connigton because we are giving away no info

• Like 1

For those readers concerned that a pair of sons may be merged together in the show, rewatch this scene at the one minute mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di8Z7rJ9vnI

Tyrion clearly mentions the Martell's youngest son, which means there's at least one older son. So Quentyn and Trystane will not be getting the Willas/Garlan treatment.

• Like 1

I hate penny so much.But there is nothing spoiler about saying charecters like her YG and Connigton because we are giving away no info

and I wouldn't be unhappy in the slightest about it.

boo why??? :huh:

D&D are a tease :angry:  :lol: Cant wait for the ep!

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/20/game-of-thrones-oberyn-vs-the-mountain/?ew_packageID=20470532

“It’s one of the best — if not the best — combat scenes we’ve done so far,” Weiss said. “It’s not just people hacking at each other with spears and swords. It’s the culmination of 20 years of anger and hatred and thirst for vengeance coming to a head in this amazing set piece that [stunt coordinator Paul Herbert and swordmaster C.C. Smiff] have put together. The fight delivers beyond our expectations.”

“It’s one of those fights that from the very beginning of the process of planning the show before season one we knew would be a high point if done properly,” Weiss said. “And it’s a real challenge because The Mountain is The Mountain — you need to find an enormous human being who can also deliver what you need on physical front. And you need an Oberyn who delivers what you need as an actor and pull off the extremely strenuous side of that fight, which we shot over several days. We were lucky to find Pedro Pascal for Oberyn, who gives such a stunning, fun, and dangerous performance. And Hafþór for The Mountain is a truly unusual specimen — I believe he’s the third-strongest man in the world and a former basketball player, so he knows how to move. To see somebody who is 6′ 9″ and moving the way he does in person is a surreal sight to behold.”
  • Like 1

^ ha thats on point  :D

Stills (Sansa pic! oh be still my shipping heart  :drool: )

http://winteriscoming.net/2014/05/27/pictures-game-thrones-season-4-episode-8-mountain-viper/

Nikolaj on Tyrion/Jaime bro love 

http://www.vulture.com/2014/05/nikolaj-coster-waldau-game-of-thrones-chat.html

Edited by Tauriel

Nominations news 

kinda so so

good results @ TCA

Outstanding Achievement in Drama

“The Americans” (FX)
“Breaking Bad” (AMC)
“Game of Thrones” (HBO) [2013 winner in category]
“House of Cards” (Netflix)
“The Good Wife” (CBS)

Program of the Year

“Breaking Bad” (AMC) [2013 winner in category]
“Game of Thrones” (HBO)
“The Good Wife” (CBS)
“Orange Is the New Black” (Netflix)
“True Detective” (HBO)

http://www.deadline.com/2014/05/televistion-critics-association-unveils-nominees-for-tca-awards/

Peter was snubbed by the Critix choice :angry:  (are they srsly blind????? & No Pedro but Diana Rigg is in??) :huh:

anyway here we are

Best drama series
The Americans (FX)
Breaking Bad (AMC)
Game of Thrones (HBO)
The Good Wife (CBS)
Masters of Sex (Showtime)
True Detective (HBO)

Best guest performer in a drama series

Beau Bridges, Masters of Sex (Showtime)
Walton Goggins, Sons of Anarchy (FX)
Allison Janney, Masters of Sex (Showtime)
Joe Morton, Scandal (ABC)
Carrie Preston, The Good Wife (CBS)
Diana Rigg, Game of Thrones (HBO)

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/28/critics-choice-television-awards-nominees/

Edited by Tauriel

to hell with awards what do they know , GoT is most popular show on the planet , don't let walking dead numbers fool ya !

Walking Dead seems a very US centric phenomenon. Thrones is THE big ticket item in the UK, and likely has a larger percentage of the population watching it than the US these days.

to hell with awards what do they know , GoT is most popular show on the planet

its still sad that its snubbed b/c its fantasy 

Same hapens with film awards actually

unfair if u ask me  :(

Idk about tWD

zombies are too scary to me so I dont want to even consider watching it :lol: