baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Oh yeah, 30% drop on Sunday is ridiculous, no way it hits that to stay above 20 million.  Paramount just really wanted to trumpet that 20 million number.  Oh well, good flick (imo) and it's not like anyone at Paramount is going to be screaming about the money it lost them.

Edited by TylerDurden365

Hey baumer, I don't know if this has been discussed before, but out of curiosity, why did you decide to begin the summer game this weekend and not next weekend with the debut of Iron Man 3?

I think he thought Pain and Gain was going to be big. He actually should have moved the deadline 24-48 hours earlier, so folks wouldn't have heard early numbers for P&G, or early international numbers for IM3.

I didn't think PG would be big.  I really didn;t have a reason other than I thought it would be fun to get it going with PG.  It was just a gut call.  :)