baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

I'm already in pole position with this, considering I'm going to get 50 000 or 500 000 points from the get-go (cant remember which).

Why?  

I worked for Bell Mobility (biggest cell phone provider in Canada....kind of like Sprint in the US).  In the last 14 months they have laid off about 800 people.  2 weeks ago, 60 of us in my department were laid off.  It's one of the pitfalls of working for big business.  It sucks but now I have a blank page in life.  I'm going through a divorce and lost my job  :rofl: ...it doesn't get much worse than that.  But now I have a chance to start over.  

I worked for Bell Mobility (biggest cell phone provider in Canada....kind of like Sprint in the US).  In the last 14 months they have laid off about 800 people.  2 weeks ago, 60 of us in my department were laid off.  It's one of the pitfalls of working for big business.  It sucks but now I have a blank page in life.  I'm going through a divorce and lost my job  :rofl: ...it doesn't get much worse than that.  But now I have a chance to start over.  

That's sad but hey B, God balances that with something positive. You're gonna release your new book right?! And B, I don't know if this is selfishness on my part, I'll still play your game without the prize. Good luck on everything.  :)

Well B haven't been on the divorce side of things but I have done the job / break up combo in two weeks time. Keep your chin up and your attitude as positive as possible. It will all work out in the end :)

When I put numbers next to all the big movies, Gatsby wound up 16th on my list.

It was my number 16 too. I shouldn't have included EPIC. I don't know, I just felt animated movies are underestimated since their target audience don't really participate that much on online polls, discussions, etc.

• Like 1

It was my number 16 too. I shouldn't have included EPIC. I don't know, I just felt animated movies are underestimated since their target audience don't really participate that much on online polls, discussions, etc.

Epic should make it into Top-15.