baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

wow, break out the calculators for SOTM 11

I can't let Shawn one up me and have the most challenging SOTM question this year.  :)

• Like 2

So am I the only one that find SOTM to be really quite easy?

I won't explain why I think that just in case it helps you all out, but it seems like scoring 20k at least is almost a given.

It's just a case of deciding whether to risk losing 20 to make a potential 50 as there's only 1 maybe 2 which are losable I think.

So am I the only one that find SOTM to be really quite easy?

I won't explain why I think that just in case it helps you all out, but it seems like scoring 20k at least is almost a given.

It's just a case of deciding whether to risk losing 20 to make a potential 50 as there's only 1 maybe 2 which are losable I think.

So what I took away from your post is that you give permission and encourage us to copy your answers. That sounds about right?  :P

• Like 2

So what I took away from your post is that you give permission and encourage us to copy your answers. That sounds about right? :P

exactly and then I change them to the real answers 5 mins before the deadline :) Edited by chasmmi

Damn... I forgot to predict. I'm used to the BoA deadline for everything -.-

Yes, because the deadline for this game, seeing as it in its 14th week, has always changed every week.  I can see how that would be hard to keep track of the deadline to answer.  :)