baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Stupid "top 15" question... :angry: (And stupid Tele for misreading it)Just to argue my case, though: I interpreted "which film in the top 15 will have the smallest drop?" to mean from last week's top 15 as well, otherwise why would you exclude all those other films?

I assume he forgot about Fruitvale when making the question :)

On the flipside, If The Heat makes over 60M this weekend most of us are screwed :P

I assume that, like all of us, B just didn't think Fruitvale would get such an aggressive expansion this weekend. 

But Theater count was available before the deadline so no excuse for missing that question. 

• Like 1

But Theater count was available before the deadline so no excuse for missing that question.

I just misunderstood it -- I even had written in FRUITVALE before noticing that it was 17th last weekend. Since TWWB has been specifically excluded (and was barely in last week's top 15) I thought that was an additional qualifier. I just over-thought it. I don't expect to get credit or anything, I'm just bitching. :P

So, wait, Fruitvale should be the correct answer--yes?

Yes, it's locked.  :D

I just misunderstood it -- I even had written in FRUITVALE before noticing that it was 17th last weekend. Since TWWB has been specifically excluded (and was barely in last week's top 15) I thought that was an additional qualifier.I just over-thought it. I don't expect to get credit or anything, I'm just bitching. :P

lol, thankfully I confirmed with Baumer first or otherwise I would be bitching too. ;)  :D

I see everyone started copying my Fruitvale answer. (Some other folks figured it out too on their own obviously.) I was in St Louis for a few days, so I had to post my answers early for once. Too bad, or we could have caught a couple more suckers with The Heat.

Just out of sheer curiosity, why did you remove certain films (DM2, Turbo, etc) from qualifying then? 

Well, usually animations have the best hold plus TWWB was having an expansion is my guess but why he didn't put FS on that list I'm not sure. It had an awesome PTA last weekend and I figured it was going to get expansion soon. I was correct with my assumption so that was my reasoning for the answer to question 15 but B. can give you a better answer. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 1

Just out of sheer curiosity, why did you remove certain films (DM2, Turbo, etc) from qualifying then? 

I assumed he wanted to exclude the "obvious" answers, and found out too late about Fruitvale's expansion.

• Like 1

I see everyone started copying my Fruitvale answer. (Some other folks figured it out too on their own obviously.) I was in St Louis for a few days, so I had to post my answers early for once. Too bad, or we could have caught a couple more suckers with The Heat.

I think I gagged a little.