baumer

BSG KITIK WINS!!

Those of you who have played this game before know that one week means NOTHING, especially the first week of the year.  This game is like the Masters golf tournament...that tournament, as they say, doesn;t start until the back nine on the Sunday.

This tournament is kind of the same.  The points you make during the season are obviously important, but your preseason will win or lose this game for you.

• Like 2

No, fake isn't like that. He's one of the special people on this site that just seems to understand the box office a little better than most.

As someone who was top 3 after the first round of questions last year, and ended up in the middle of the pack, I agree completely with Baumer.  This game is decided largely by the preseasons, and more importantly by your top 15.  Still, I'll take the start I have and look forward to the rest of the summer.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

SOTMs and the ability to consistently play every (or almost every) single week. Those are the real game-changers in this...er, game. The pre-seasons are massive too, but a lot happens later in the game that equally affects the outcome. Most of the work is simply playing the weekly questions and strategically answering SOTMs.

That's a big reason I had to bow out last year and may have to retire this year as my final game. :(

It can be time-consuming... but a lot of fun.

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

Pain And Gain made $3,694,451 in Russia this past weekend so how was this question scored in the end?

http://www.kinometro.ru/box/show/region/ru/lang/en

Unfortunately we have to go by what is reported Sunday/Monday.  I make that very clear when I make the question.  I can't wait for numbers on Tuesday for a lot of the international numbers.