4) TylerDurden365 383,000
6) Filmovie 374,000
7) ChD 373,000
7) Cmasterclay 375,000
9) Blank of Steel 363,000
10) Simionski 370,000

<_< 

I KNEW IT!

Anyways, logically, if you copy his answers that truly won't help you since you will have the same score every week and you will never have the chance to surpass him, meaning that he will be ahead of you. FOR. EVER.

• Like 2

I KNEW IT!

Anyways, logically, if you copy his answers that truly won't help you since you will have the same score every week and you will never have the chance to surpass him, meaning that he will be ahead of you. FOR. EVER.

Unless you have a better preseason, and then you can copy the answers to keep up and go ahead at the end.

There are no rules against copying, that's why this is public.  But if you copy all the time you have no one to blame but yourself if you do poorly.

• Like 1

I will admit I copy answers only to the placement questions cause I have no idea what to place films where or PTA questions cause those totally mess with me.

Placement questions seem pretty straightforward to me, and PTA questions are just a matter of multiplying the PTA with the number of theatres it's playing in which leaves you with a simple will the film make said amount.