A Marvel Fanboy

Passengers | Chris Pratt, Jennifer Lawrence | Dec 21, 2016 | Trailer pg 70

4 hours ago, antovolk said:

Okay, this has me excited seeing more of the relationship and love story aspect of the film, and I like the song too.  I completely eat this kind of stuff up. I saw Titanic in theatres an embarrassing amount of times - I was young, but I still am a sucker for these kinds of movies where love stories play out on a grand scale, and my intuition tells me that Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence will make for a charismatic duo. I've avoided any significant spoilers, so I've only seen the standard marketing which is playing it up as an action movie. I think the marketing would actually benefit significantly by including more characterization and more of the playful relationship between the two characters. 

Peace,

Mike

• Like 4

5 hours ago, JennaJ said:

Nice long interview from France:

No actual spoilers if anyone is worried about those.

They really are very cute together, feels effortless. I can't wait for Graham Norton on Friday! That combo will be glorious.

• Like 1

OK,  I liked the Levitate trailer a lot, but there seems to be a split of opinion.

Vulture:

Sony's latest promo for the movie really wants to emphasize all the sex in space that is definitely going to happen in this movie. As if to make sure that you really, really get the point, the promo is cut to the song "Levitate" by Imagine Dragons, which was written for the movie. Presumably the song is called "Levitate" because much of Passengers takes place in zero gravity, and presumably Imagine Dragons was chosen because Sony's music supervisor is a college freshman building his first sex mixtape.

http://www.vulture.com/2016/11/watch-a-very-sexy-promo-jennifer-lawrence-chris-pratt-passengers.html?mid=twitter_vulture

Collider:

Imagine Dragons Ruins This Baffling New ‘Passengers’ Trailer

http://collider.com/passengers-new-trailer-imagine-dragons/?utm_campaign=collidersocial&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Edited by trifle

3 hours ago, JennaJ said:

You just copy the embed code and make sure the "include media" box is ticked.

Another interview from Paris:

I love her look in that!!

And neither one of them can sit still in swivel chairs; they are like a couple of little kids!

Edited by trifle

1 hour ago, antovolk said:

Finally with some actual score it seems!

You WOULD have to tell me it finally has the score after I determined not to watch any more footage!!!  (An oath I broke for the Levitate spot...)

Edited by trifle