kayumanggi

11/18/11 - 11/20/11 weekend estimates 139.5 M TTS: BD l | 22.0 M HF ll

BD1 won't drop any harder than NM did. There's no reason for it to. I don't know why so many of you think this is going to start behaving unlike every other Twilight film.

And Lionsgate will probably do the same with the final chapter of the Hunger Games.

Yeah, there have been many rumours circulating around the net that have mentioned this possibility. If the franchise is well received, I'm positive they'll be going that route as well. I really liked the Hunger Games series, but the first book is my absolute favourite so that's the one I'm looking forward to the most.

BD1 won't drop any harder than NM did. There's no reason for it to. I don't know why so many of you think this is going to start behaving unlike every other Twilight film.

how do you know that? from what I've heard its the most hated book of the 4 and die hards go and see it midnight and OW already, there is no gtd it doesnt drop harder

how do you know that? from what I've heard its the most hated book of the 4 and die hards go and see it midnight and OW already, there is no gtd it doesnt drop harder

If the book was so hated, why did it do 140 mill OW? That's a completely bullshit statement. There may be some casual fans that didn't like it, but that won't keep the hardcores away.

If the book was so hated, why did it do 140 mill OW? That's a completely bullshit statement. There may be some casual fans that didn't like it, but that won't keep the hardcores away.

no that's not what I said B, I said the rabid fan base always goes OW, OD midnight. that doesnt mean half or more of its gross

I'm sorry, I can't see it doing less than 280 now, even NM passed a 2x multiplier and this movie is much better received by the fans.

Every time a new movie is released, the fans call it their absolute favorite. It happened with Harry Potter too. I don't think fan reaction is relevant unless the movie is absolutely horrible.

Every time a new movie is released, the fans call it their absolute favorite. It happened with Harry Potter too. I don't think fan reaction is relevant unless the movie is absolutely horrible.

No, trust me, it really is much better received than New Moon.