The Creator

Box Office Alliance Season 1 (Full Season Here)

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Player of the Season?

• The Dark Alfred (placed 1st)
    • acsc1312 (placed 2nd)
    • CEDAR (placed 3rd)
    • Fake (placed 4th)
    • Townzy89 (placed 5th)
    • XenoZodiac (placed 6th)
  2. 2. What was the best team of the season?

• The Firerisers (Games 1-14) (Game 15)
    • The Shadowlords (Games 1-13)
    • The Wild Cards (Games 1-13)
    • The Epic Losers (Games 1-12)
    • Amazingly Adequate (Games 1-10)
    • The Beasts in the Bushes (Games 1-9)
    • Stark Brothers (Games 1-5)
    • The Pirates (Games 1-4)
    • The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was (Games 1-3)
    • Team Avatrek (Games 1-2)
    • Team Hunger (Games 1-5)
    • The Icelords (Game 15)

Game 12

Due Friday, April 13 at 4:00 P.M. Eastern (NEW DEADLINE!!!)

1. Predict The Three Stooges 'Opening Weekend gross

2. Predict The Cabin in the Woods' Per Theater Average for the entire weekend

3. Predict what film will be number one on Sunday and what its gross will be on Sunday

4. Predict The Hunger Games' total through the end of the weekend

5. Predict American Reunion's Percent Drop

I don't like putting off scores so long, but I don't think it's too likely I'll have scores finalized today. For those worrying about The Challenge, do not fret. Things will work out in some way, if perhaps a different way, this week. I promise. Hopefully I'll get some time today to start and/or finish working on scores, but I probably won't have much, if any, time to do so.

"The Show Goes On" - Game 12

Totem has left the building. Now we're down to nine members and four teams. Seven players will move on this week. A very close week with high scores all around left "The Firerisers" on top, giving the immunity this week. Everyone else is at risk, and immunities for The Challenge cost 14 points this week.

THE EPIC LOSERS

Fake: 93.94%

Schumacher FTW: 88.41%

AVERAGE: 91.18%

THE FIRERISERS

The Dark Alfred: 95.36% +10 (+1 3rd individual, +3 1st team, +5 8 weeks top 3 consecutively, +1 highest Question 2)

Townzy89: 97.27% +13 (+3 1st individual, +3 1st team, +5 8 weeks top 3 consecutively, +1 highest Question 1, +1 highest Question 3)

AVERAGE: 96.32% +23

THE SHADOWLORDS

acsc1312: 91.58% +2 (+1 3rd team, +1 highest Question 5)

RichWS: 94.23% +2 (+1 3rd team, +1 highest Question 4)

XenoZodiac: 91.89% +1 (+1 3rd team)

AVERAGE: 92.57% +5

THE WILD CARDS

CEDAR: 97.22% +4 (+2 2nd individual, +2 2nd team)

Cjohn: 95.17% +2 (+2 2nd team)

AVERAGE: 96.20% +6

The Challenge

This week, The Challenge will consist of the two lowest scoring members plus a member of The Firerisers' choosing. This means the first two people up are Schumacher FTW (of "The Epic Losers") and acsc1312 (of "The Shadowlords"). You may purchase immunities for 14 points a piece. I will update point totals today. PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW MANY IMMUNITYIES YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY!!! IF YOU ARE CHOSEN BUT YOU BUY AN IMMUNITY, AND EVERYONE ELSE BUYS AN IMMUNITY, YOU'RE BACK UP AGAIN. YOU CAN BUY UP TO HOWEVER MANY IMMUNITIES YOU CAN AFFORD, BUT I NEED TO KNOW EXACTLY HOW MANY IMMUNITIES YOU'LL BUY THIS WEEK! You will not lose any points if the immunities turn out to be unnecessary. ---> THIS APPLIES TO EVERYONE!!!

Team

Player

Place Point

Score Point

Creativity/Other

Neg Point

Total

The Shadowlords

acsc1312

+40

+8

+2

+41

+149

XenoZodiac

+42

+14

+10

+61

RichWS

+33

+12

+2

+47

The Epic Losers

+54

Fake

+15

+5

+10

+29

Schumacher FTW

+17

+6

+2

+25

The Firerisers

+101

The Dark Alfred

+26

+8

+8

+43

Townzy89

+32

+15

+11

+58

The Wild Cards

CJohn

+21

+6

+2

+27

+74

CEDAR

+45

+12

+8

+47

Updated as of Game 12

The deadline will be on Friday at 6:00 P.M. Eastern this time because it is slightly later. Also, The Challenge will work differently (and I'll reveal when I reveal who is going in).

Game 13 - Due Friday, April 20 (yeah) at 6:00 P.M. Eastern

1. Predict The Lucky One's Friday gross

2. Predict Chimpanzee's Saturday Per Theater Average

3. Predict the difference in 10 day grosses between The Three Stooges and Cabin in the Woods (their totals through the end of the weekend)

4. Predict Titanic 3D's Percent drop

5. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 made 381.01 million. Predict how much less The Hunger Games will be at by the end of the weekend (the difference b/w DH2's final and THG's current total).

THE CHALLENGE - Game 12

Here's how The Challenge worked out. Two rounds were compiled before we got three participants. Here's the results:

Round 1

acsc1312 and Schumacher FTW were up for The Challenge automatically. acsc1312 purchased one immunity. Schumacher became the first member to enter The Challenge by not buying an immunity. Two slots remained. The Firerisers ranked everyone else in order of highest point totals. Immunities purchased Round 1:

XenoZodiac: 1 (-14 points)

CEDAR: 1 (-14 points)

RichWS: 1 (-14 points)

acsc1312: 1 (-14 points)

Fake: 0 (became second member to enter The Challenge)

CJohn: 1 (-14 points)

Round 2

Only Fake and Schumacher had entered the Challenge so far, leaving a third slot. The list started back over from the top, and here's who had to purchase immunities this time around:

XenoZodiac: 1 (-14 points)

CEDAR: 1 (-14 points)

RichWS: 0 (third member to enter The Challenge)

This means the three candidates have been chosen for The Challenge. How will elimination be determined this week? Because the results were delayed, The Challenge ties in with the weekend questions. The individual (of those three) who scores highest on the questions will move on, while the two who score lowest will be eliminated. For this reason, Schumacher and Fake have each been separated from their team as they are now competing against each other.

Who will move on?

"Elimination Derby" - Game 13

Before we reveal the results of one of the most important games of the season, I will first reveal the results of last week's Challenge, which tied into this week's game.

THE CHALLENGE - GAME 12

Three members were asked the same five questions as everyone else, only their questions determined who would stay...and who would go. RichWS of "The Shadowlords" stood alone, while former teammates Fake and Schumacher FTW of "The Epic Losers" turned against each other after standing side-by-side for 13 weeks. The duo had become enemies now, and only one of the three members could survive.

Up first for elimination was RichWS. This was a surprise elimination, for Rich had placed highly all season and was one of the top guns of the season. Rich abstained from partcipating in the week's competition and thus retired from the season at 9th place.

So now things were really a bated match between "The Epic Losers." Disbanded after 13 weeks, Fake and Schumacher turned on each other, and only one will come out alive. Here are the results, question-by-question:

Question 1

Fake: 87.82%

Schumacher FTW: 79.03%

Question 2

Fake: 52.19%

Schumacher FTW: 55.28%

Question 3

Fake: 80.15%

Schumacher FTW: 1.50%

Question 4

Fake: 83.04%

Schumacher FTW: 85.29%

Question 5

Fake: 89.31%

Schumacher FTW: 87.43%

Overall

Fake: 78.50%

Schumacher FTW: 61.72%

And so it is that Schumacher FTW is eliminated as the 8th place contestant of the season. This means Fake, along with the six members listed in this week's game, earns a place in the final seven, but this week's game is significant for greater purposes.

GAME 13

Seven members, five slots. We are at a crossroads of the season. Only five people will survive this week. In a swift win, "The Firerisers" have assured they will be two of those five people. This leaves THREE slots for five contestants. Two of you will be eliminated, and the other three wil join Townzy89 and The Dark Alfred as the Final Five contestants. Only 3 games remain after this!

THE FIRERISERS

The Dark Alfed: 80.05% +6 (+2 2nd individual, +3 1st team, +1 highest Question 3)

Townzy89: 88.64% +8 (+3 1st individual, +3 1st team, +1 highest Question 2, +1 highest Question 4)

AVERAGE: 84.35% +14

THE SHADOWLORDS

acsc1312: 73.14% +3 (+1 3rd team, +1 highest Question 1, +1 highest Question 5)

XenoZodiac: 72.39% +1 (+1 3rd team)

AVERAGE: 72.77% +4

THE WILD CARDS

CEDAR: 77.60% +2 (+2 2nd team)

Cjohn: 76.30% +2 (+2 2nd team)

AVERAGE: 76.95% +4

Fake: 78.50% +5 (+1 3rd individual, +4 won The Challenge)

Who will make it to the Final Five? Find out this week!

On The Challenge, I'm letting The Firerisers choose by ranking the remaining 5 in order of their preference. You guys can buy up to as many immunities as your points total. Feel free to spend all your points. Don't fret about having 0 points left after this. Or if you want to risk it, go ahead. I'll tally up points next.

Immunities are 14 points a piece.

Edited by The Creator

Team

Player

Place Point

Score Point

Creativity/Other

Neg Point

Total

The Shadowlords

acsc1312

+41