The Creator

Box Office Alliance Season 1 (Full Season Here)

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Player of the Season?

• The Dark Alfred (placed 1st)
    • acsc1312 (placed 2nd)
    • CEDAR (placed 3rd)
    • Fake (placed 4th)
    • Townzy89 (placed 5th)
    • XenoZodiac (placed 6th)
  2. 2. What was the best team of the season?

• The Firerisers (Games 1-14) (Game 15)
    • The Shadowlords (Games 1-13)
    • The Wild Cards (Games 1-13)
    • The Epic Losers (Games 1-12)
    • Amazingly Adequate (Games 1-10)
    • The Beasts in the Bushes (Games 1-9)
    • Stark Brothers (Games 1-5)
    • The Pirates (Games 1-4)
    • The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was (Games 1-3)
    • Team Avatrek (Games 1-2)
    • Team Hunger (Games 1-5)
    • The Icelords (Game 15)

This is where points are finally going to be significant for purposes other than immunities, guys. All season you've been racking up points because that's how I'm going to determine the winner. Let me explain:

Points do have a significance. Until this point it's mostly been for buying immunities, but now that we're down to the Final Ten players, points are going to determine your rank. Starting this week I'm going to be adding bonus points to your scores based on how many points you have. So they'll help you boost your scores and enable you to achieve a higher position score-wise. Now when we get down to eliminations, obviously immunities help buy your way out of them (but now when you buy an immunity your points will go directly to the team putting you in The Challenge).

Now that we're in the Top Ten, the winning team will not be choosing The Challenge. I will. And it will be the two or three players with the lowest point totals who will be sent in. But if you buy immunity, your points get sent to the winning team, inflating their point total, so if the next week you still have the lowest number of points you're going into The Challenge unless you can still buy immunity.

I must clarify: The winning team will be immune every week they win, and those chosen for The Challenge will be the 2 or 3 people who have the lowest number of points.

Basically, your objective really needs to be to win every week you can cause that's the only true way to be safe from The Challenge. Because someone every week will be eliminated.

Team

Player

Place Point

Score Point

Creativity/Other

Neg Point

Total

The Shadowlords

acsc1312

+36

+7

+2

+36

+131

XenoZodiac

+38

+12

+10

+55

RichWS

+27

+11

+2

+40

The Epic Losers

+89

Fake

+12

+3

+2

+16

Totem

+33

+9

+7

+49

Schumaker FTW

+17

+5

+2

+24

The Firerisers

+75

The Dark Alfred

+21

+7

+3

+32

Townzy89

+25

+12

+6

+43

The Wild Cards

CJohn

+17

+6

+2

+23

+73

CEDAR

+38

+12

+8

+50

Updated as of Game 10

A suggestion..... maybe some points are awarded to the player who wins a challenge? This way, the same guy won't be participating in challenges each and every week.

Edited by Fake

The points system really doesn't seem to be working to everyone's favor, so expect it to be scrapped next season. But for now as it has been in effect all season I will keep it. I may make some changes to that new rule, though, and do so as I see fit. I need a system to get down to the final game here soon because I don't want the season dragging on for another 10 games so that anyone who may be interested in joining Season 2 doesn't have to wait as long. I'm expecting to go ahead with Season 2 in late May after this season has wrapped up.

I do wish to clarify one point: If everyone were to purchase an immunity from The Challenge, then no one would ever be eliminated and I'd have to raise the immunity purchase to like 20-25 points instead. I'm trying to cut it down to the bone here.

And Fake, I have considered that and probably should have given you some points for winning 4 Challenges. I will most likely add some points to your account for your persistent winning in The Challenges you've been in.