The Creator

Box Office Alliance Season 1 (Full Season Here)

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Player of the Season?

• The Dark Alfred (placed 1st)
    • acsc1312 (placed 2nd)
    • CEDAR (placed 3rd)
    • Fake (placed 4th)
    • Townzy89 (placed 5th)
    • XenoZodiac (placed 6th)
  2. 2. What was the best team of the season?

• The Firerisers (Games 1-14) (Game 15)
    • The Shadowlords (Games 1-13)
    • The Wild Cards (Games 1-13)
    • The Epic Losers (Games 1-12)
    • Amazingly Adequate (Games 1-10)
    • The Beasts in the Bushes (Games 1-9)
    • Stark Brothers (Games 1-5)
    • The Pirates (Games 1-4)
    • The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was (Games 1-3)
    • Team Avatrek (Games 1-2)
    • Team Hunger (Games 1-5)
    • The Icelords (Game 15)

Why the fighting?

It's a FUCKING game for God's sake!!

CEDAR tried to get me kicked out of the game by accusing me of somehow cheating with no evidence.

Not fighting about the game just hilighting his pathetic actions.

FYI. Alfred he also accused you but was not brought to your attention as i was apparently the bigger offender.

Did this fight start from my joke that only I seemed to understand? (I am surprised that no one got it, but whatever)

Or, this would have happened anyways?

If its the first then sorry for it, Creator. :nothingtoadd:

If its the second, can I have more details please? :stirthepot:

Edited by XenoZodiac

Did this fight start from my joke that only I seemed to understand? (I am surprised that no one got it, but whatever)

Or, this would have happened anyways?

If its the first then sorry for it, Creator. :nothingtoadd:

If its the second, can I have more details please? :stirthepot:

Nah not you man..

CEDAR Accused Alfred and I of changing predictions after the deadline

Lol at CEDAR being the bigger man. You have to question the ethics of someone who would supposedly be happy on a cheating team when they were winning but happen to accuse them many weeks after leaving the team, why not bring to light when he first discovered it or even at latest when he first left the team?

This obviously shows he was acting unethically by gladly being on a cheating team or falsely accusing others

I discussed it with the creator and he doesn't see any wrong doing by me, i admitted i was late on some edits but only on the weeks when the deadline was changed and I was unsure unsure time in Australia or it was when i woke up but no more than an hour and Nikki never had any further updates so no advantage was gained.

Personally i did not know that pm edit times were not logged and its not like my performance has been stellar throughout the season. I have had good weeks and bad weeks.

CEDAR is in the wrong and he knows it uenxe his refusal to comment on why he accused us especially last week when he was facing elimination and not when he first joined our group.

Hmm, no comments from me.

I was laughing at that other post that you accused CEDAR of being a worse sport than me, but he thanked you. It could have been sarcasm, but the smiley he used made me think he misunderstood it.

I am confused about his thanking even now. :wacko:

Yeah, its a shame, but it didnt affect the outcome of the game and I wasnt going to say anything but i guess that was a SOTM response. but everyone knows now and we can leave it at that and forget about and improve next season.

...Win for the true Firerisers Alfred :)

Hmm, no comments from me.

I was laughing at that other post that you accused CEDAR of being a worse sport than me, but he thanked you. It could have been sarcasm, but the smiley he used made me think he misunderstood it.

I am confused about his thanking even now. :wacko:

It was sarcasm because he said I'm a poor sport... I have better things to do then argue with someone like townzy. I guess changing predictions 12 hrs after deadline is okay in his eyes.

And lol @ me being the sour grape. I sent the cheater to challenge! I have nothing to be sour about. :)

It was sarcasm because he said I'm a poor sport... I have better things to do then argue with someone like townzy. I guess changing predictions 12 hrs after deadline is okay in his eyes.

And lol @ me being the sour grape. I sent the cheater to challenge! I have nothing to be sour about. :)

Next time, if you are sarcastic, you should put a :P after your post to stop looking like a joke. Just my :2c:

Haha you have got to be the biggest retard do you realise how stupid you sound?

You apparently have better things to do than argue. Are those better things monitoring my predicts hours after the deadline.

Still haven't addressed why you didn't mention this 6 weeks ago. you just contradict yourself in every post.

Haha you have got to be the biggest retard do you realise how stupid you sound?

You apparently have better things to do than argue. Are those better things monitoring my predicts hours after the deadline.

Still haven't addressed why you didn't mention this 6 weeks ago. you just contradict yourself in every post.

I didn't mention it 6 weeks ago for the same reason I didn't want to mention it now. I don't care enough to make it a big deal... I finally snapped and said something about it because you just kept winning and winning and I assume, changing your answers. If you were doing it when I was with you guys, why wouldn't you afterwards, especially when you are so close to victory? It was my duty to tell Creator.

Now you are going to say prove it, but that is the beauty of it. There is no way to prove it which is why you got away with it. All of this is meaningless since you didn't get kicked out of the game. You simply lost and now you are just being a stupid sore loser.

Do us all a favor and stop coming back to this thread since you aren't in the game anymore. This is my last response on the matter, don't bother replying.

Lol. Look at the weeks i got terrible scores there were just as many.

You just admitted you assumed i was cheating cause i had a couple good weeks. Fuck i hate idiots.

Your duty? Lol it is so obvious how baseless your claims are if i was doing this you do realise how easy it would be to take a screen cap of my predicts at deadline and after i supposedly changed them.

You won't reply because you know how faulty your claims are highlighted several times and you contradicting yourself left and right. However at least i showed everyone your true personality.

And please don't tell me where to post. You don't own the forums.

Lol. Look at the weeks i got terrible scores there were just as many.

You just admitted you assumed i was cheating cause i had a couple good weeks. Fuck i hate idiots.

Your duty? Lol it is so obvious how baseless your claims are if i was doing this you do realise how easy it would be to take a screen cap of my predicts at deadline and after i supposedly changed them.

You won't reply because you know how faulty your claims are highlighted several times and you contradicting yourself left and right. However at least i showed everyone your true personality.

And please don't tell me where to post. You don't own the forums.

Edit: Never mind. You just keep twisting my words in an effort to make yourself look innocent. Its beyond childish so I am just done.

Edited by CEDAR