The Creator

Box Office Alliance Season 1 (Full Season Here)

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who should win Player of the Season?

• The Dark Alfred (placed 1st)
    • acsc1312 (placed 2nd)
    • CEDAR (placed 3rd)
    • Fake (placed 4th)
    • Townzy89 (placed 5th)
    • XenoZodiac (placed 6th)
  2. 2. What was the best team of the season?

• The Firerisers (Games 1-14) (Game 15)
    • The Shadowlords (Games 1-13)
    • The Wild Cards (Games 1-13)
    • The Epic Losers (Games 1-12)
    • Amazingly Adequate (Games 1-10)
    • The Beasts in the Bushes (Games 1-9)
    • Stark Brothers (Games 1-5)
    • The Pirates (Games 1-4)
    • The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was (Games 1-3)
    • Team Avatrek (Games 1-2)
    • Team Hunger (Games 1-5)
    • The Icelords (Game 15)

Thank you, Fake, I couldn't put it better myself. It's a game, guys. Please don't let things get carried so out of proportion. Yes, there were charges that Townzy had changed his predictions after the deadline. Yes I looked into it. No I couldn't find any circumstantial evidence to convict him of it and remove him from the game. All it taught me was that in the future I will have to monitor your predictions more closely when they are posted because I cannot see when a post is edited in a private message. This matter has gotten way out of hand; just drop it, please. Arguing about it will not change anything at this point. What was done, if it was, has been done and there's no way to change that now. The past is the past, so please leave it there. I appreciate that something was brought to my attention as it has made me look more closely at your predictions and deadlines, but I cannot replace what (if anything) was done prior to these accusations. There is no way for me to change that now, especially, and as Townzy has already been eliminated from the game, I don't see why it's even a bother anymore. If it happened without my knowing, I apologize for allowing it to and will not make that mistake next season, but in the end Townzy still wound up eliminated, and you may too CEDAR as that's how the game works: chance.

Now this is not just directed at Townzy and CEDAR, but they are the largest perpetrators here. The most important thing to remember, and this is to everyone, is that THIS IS A GAME. I enjoy running it, and I hope you've enjoyed participating in it, but it's not fair to everyone to being a big deal out of petty arguments. I do enjoy there being some level of competition in the game as it is a competition between alliances, but I don't want that competition to interfere with the enjoyability of the game. Please do not let your competitions escalate into name-calling, bullying, etc. If you have concerns about another player, register them first with me before letting them get out of hand. But by all means be competitive, just not outright violently about it.

All it taught me was that in the future I will have to monitor your predictions more closely when they are posted because I cannot see when a post is edited in a private message.

In fact you can. Instantly after a PM is sent, an e-mail is sent to your e-mail id. If anything is edited, just a new e-mail is sent, because sent e-mails cannot be changed. So, you can have all the PMs, edited, unedited, deleted, everything in your inbox.

I think, though, you must enable an option from your settings for PMs to be sent to your inbox.

"A Freezing Hell" - Game 15 (The Penultimate Game)

Last week was a surprise for all as the Final Five members competed for victory, and the original "Firerisers" were disbanded after fourteen weeks by Townzy's elimination in the Final Challenge. But "The Firerisers" live on, now with two new members in the fifteenth round: CEDAR, a former Fireriser who returned to the team after spending the last four games on "The Wild Cards"; and Fake, the black horse of the season by far, the icon who dominated all past Challenges.

Yet "The Firerisers" (new) face a cold threat: "The Icelords." After losing his partner last week, former "Shadowlord" acsc1312 joined forces with former "Fireriser" The Dark Alfred, who also lost his partner this past week (albeit later in the game). Ironically, acsc and Alfred both come from the two biggest rival teams, as "Shadowlords" and "Firerisers" had duked it out for most of the season and are now disbanded.

And so it is now a challenge of "The Firerisers" versus "The Icelords". Who will emerge as the final two candidates to compete in the Season Finale?

It's a close call this week. All four members, two from each team, came within four points of each other. And so, without further ado, let's see the results so we can determine who our final contestants will be:

THE FIRERISERS

CEDAR: 73.56%

Fake: 72.44%

AVERAGE: 73.00%

THE ICELORDS

acsc1312: 72.97%

The Dark Alfred: 75.39%

AVERAGE: 74.18%

And so "The Firerisers" are no more. The team has been the longest lasting in the game, followed by "The Shadowlords". Yet in truth, both "The Shadowlords" and "The Firerisers" live on in "THE ICELORDS." For it is so that acsc1312 was once a "Shadowlord" while his teammate-turned-competitor The Dark Alfred was a co-player of "The Firerisers". So now the season will truly end the way it was meant to: SHADOWLORDS VERSUS FIRERISERS. It seemed imminent that something of this sort must happen after the way the two teams had duked it out for so long. XenoZodiac, Townzy, wish your former partners the best of luck as they go on to compete in the Season Finale.

I would also like to applaud both CEDAR and Fake. First up, Fake. The man came out of nowhere. I underestimated his potential. Truly, he has earned the title Challenge King. Fake competed in about six Challenges and won all of them, and only now at the end did he find himself eliminated after competing fairly and kindly all season. Fake is one of the most humble characters I've seen all season, and his placement in the Final Five was honestly one of my biggest surprises, for he was more of an underdog for a while. He surely came around and surprised us all when he bought immunity for The Final Challenge; Fake had never purchased immunities this season prior to that. But Fake put up an excellent fight, so bravo.

And then of course CEDAR. At first I didn't expect much of CEDAR. He was a stellar player, but there so many in the beginning that he didn't really stand out much in my mind. That all changed when fate determined he would be placed on "The Firerisers." Not only did it help pronounce Townzy and Alfred's skills, but it also made CEDAR a much bigger player. CEDAR, in fact, would go on to post the highest scores for the next several weeks, and he was obviously the season favorite for quite some time. His luck began to run out around Week 10 or 11 when competition heated up after his movement to "The Wild Cards," but CEDAR stuck it out even then and has been one of the biggest and strongest players of the season, with an excellent score record. He's also been one of the most competitive, and I have admired his participation this season.

Edited by The Creator

Season 1

THE PILOT – January 27-29, 2012

-11 teams, 22 members

-Stark Brothers (RichWS and Totem) win

-acsc1312 (Shadowlords) and Electric (Amazingly Adequate) chosen for The Challenge

-acsc1312 eliminated, but on technicality allowed to stay in

THE CHRONICLE CONTINUES – February 3-5, 2012

-11 teams, 22 members

-Team Hunger (CEDAR and Andrew the Alien) win

-Team Avatrek (Avatarfan and Mattrek) sent into The Challenge

-Mattrek reassigned to “The Beasts in the Bushes”

THE PIRATES STEAL THE SHOW – February 10-12, 2012

-10 teams, 21 members

-The Pirates (Cjohn and Dom Cobb) win

-Fake (The Epic Losers) and Spaghetti (The Very Best,...) chosen for The Challenge

-Spaghetti eliminated

-JamesFord92 reassigned to “The Wild Cards”

A STARK SUCCESS – February 17-19, 2012

-9 teams, 19 members

-Metta World Peace (The Beasts in the Bushes) eliminated for 3 strikes

-Stark Brothers (RichWS and Totem) win again

-The Shadowlords (XenoZodiac and acsc1312) complete 4th consecutive week in top 3

-The Pirates (Cjohn and Dom Cobb) broken up

-Cjohn joins “Stark Brothers”

-Dom Cobb joins “The Beasts in the Bushes”

A SURPRISE ATTACK – February 24-26, 2012

-8 teams, 19 members

-The Beasts in the Bushes (Dom Cobb, bigm10, and Mattrek) win

-Stark Brothers (RichWS, Totem, and Cjohn) broken up

-Rich WS joins “Amazingly Adequate”

-Totem joins “The Epic Losers”

-Cjohn joins “The Wild Cards”

TREES TUMBLE BUT MAKE NO SOUND – March 2-4, 2012

-6 teams, 1 individual, 18 members

-CEDAR reassigned to “The Firerisers” prior to start of game

-Andrew the Alien put on probation for inactivity, to be reassigned after results

-bigm10 (The Beasts in the Bushes) eliminated for third strike

-The Epic Losers (Fake, SchumacherFTW, and Totem) win

-Electric (Amazingly Adequate) and JamesFord92 (The Wild Cards) enter The Challenge

-The Challenge delayed until next week's game

-JamesFord92 eliminated

HEATING UP – March 9-11, 2012

-6 teams, 16 members

-DerekVI (The Wild Cards) eliminated for 3rd strike

-The Firerisers (CEDAR, The Dark Alfred, and Townzy89) win

-Andrew the Alien (The Shadowlords) and Fake (The Epic Losers) enter The Challenge

-Andrew the Alien eliminated

THE OVERLORDS – March 16-18, 2012

-6 teams, 14 members

-The Shadowlords (acsc1312 and Xenozodiac) win

-The Shadowlords purchase bonuses for next week

THE HUNGER GAMES SPECIAL – March 23-25, 2012

-6 teams, 14 members

-Mattrek (The Beasts in the Bushes) eliminated for 3rd strike

-The Shadowlords (acsc1312 and XenoZodiac) win again

-RichWS is moved to The Shadowlords

-Dom Cobb (The Beasts in the Bushes) and Fake (The Epic Losers) enter The Challenge

-Dom Cobb eliminated

THREE-HEADED MONSTER – March 30-April 1, 2012

-4 teams, 12 members

-The Epic Losers (Fake, Schumacher, and Totem) win

-Candidates chosen for Top Ten

-”Three-Headed Challenge”: Fake (The Epic Losers), Kalo21 (The Wild Cards), and Electric (Amazingly Adequate)

-Kalo21 and Electric are eliminated, making Fake the 10th candidates

-CEDAR is moved to The Wild Cards

THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS – April 6-8, 2012

-4 teams, 10 members

-The Shadowlords (acsc1312, RichWS, and XenoZodiac) win

-Cjohn (The Wild Cards), CEDAR (The Wild Cards), and Townzy89 (The Firerisers) receive special “deals”

-Schumacher (The Epic Losers) and Totem (The Epic Losers) enter The Challenge

-Totem withdraws from the game

THE SHOW GOES ON – April 13-15, 2012

-4 teams, 9 members

-The Firerisers (The Dark Alfred and Townzy89) win

-Schuamcher FTW (The Epic Losers), Fake (The Epic Losers), and RichWS (The Shadowlords) enter The Challenge

-RichWS loses as the 9th place contestant

-Schumacher FTW loses as the 8th place contestant

-Fake wins The Challenge

ELIMINATION DERBY – April 20-22, 2012

-3 teams, 1 individual, 7 members

-The Firerisers (The Dark Alfred and Townzy89) win and become first two Final Five Champions

-CEDAR (The Wild Cards), Cjohn (The Wild Cards), and XenoZodiac (The Shadowlords) enter The Challenge

-Fake (individual) and acsc1312 (The Shadowlords) earn spots in the Final Five

-CEDAR wins The Challenge, becoming the fifth Final Five Champion

-Cjohn loses as the 7th place contestant

-XenoZodiac loses as the 6th place contestant

SHADOWFALL – April 27-29, 2012

-1 team, 3 individuals, 5 members

-CEDAR (individual) wins overall

-Players chosen to go onto two teams: The Firerisers and The Icelords

-CEDAR captains “The Firerisers”

-CEDAR chooses Fake as running mate on “The Firerisers”

-acsc1312 captains “The Icelords”

-The Dark Alfred (of The Firerisers) and Townzy89 (of The Firerisers) enter The Final Challenge

-Townzy89 is eliminated

-The Dark Alfred joins acsc1312 on “The Icelords”

A FREEZING HELL – May 4-6, 2012

-2 teams, 4 members

- “The Icelords” versus “The Firerisers”

- “The Icelords” win

-Fake is the 4th place finalist

-CEDAR is the 3rd place finalist

-acsc1312 (formerly “Shadowlords”) and The Dark Alfred (formerly “Firerisers) go on to Finale

Edited by The Creator

SEASON 1 CAST

1. acsc1312: 16* episodes

"The Shadowlords" episodes 1-13; individual episode 14, "The Icelords" episode 15; individual episode 16

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby", "Shadowfall", "A Freezing Hell", "Reflections"

2. The Dark Alfred: 16* episodes

"The Firerisers" episodes 1-14; "The Icelords" episode 15; individual episode 16

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack," "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby", "Shadowfall", "A Freezing Hell", "Reflections

3. CEDAR: 15 episodes

"Team Hunger" episodes 1-5; "The Firerisers" episodes 6-10; "The Wild Cards" episodes 11-13; individual episode 14; "The Firerisers" episode 15

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby", "Shadowfall", "A Freezing Hell"

4. Fake: 15 episodes

"The Epic Losers" episodes 1-12; inidividual episodes 13-14; "The Firerisers" episode 15

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby", "Shadowfall", "A Freezing Hell"

5. Townzy89: 14 episodes

"The Firerisers" episodes 1-14

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby", "Shadowfall"

6. XenoZodiac: 13 episodes

"The Shadowlords" episodes 1-13

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby"

7. CJohn: 13 episodes

"The Pirates" episodes 1-4, "The Stark Brothers" episode 5, "The Wild Cards" episodes 6-13

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On", "Elimination Derby"

8. Schumacher FTW: 12 episodes

"The Epic Losers" episodes 1-12

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On"

9. RichWS: 12 episodes

"The Stark Brothers" episodes 1-5, "Amazingly Adequate" episodes 6-9, "The Shadowlords" episodes 10-12

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins", "The Show Goes On"

10. Totem: 11 episodes

"The Stark Brothers" episodes 1-5, "The Epic Losers" episodes 6-11

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster", "The Countdown Begins"

11. Electric: 10 episodes

"Amazingly Adeqaute" episodes 1-10

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster"

12. Kalo21: 10 episodes

"The Wild Cards" episodes 1-10

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special", "Three-Headed Monster"

13. Dom Cobb: 9 episodes

"The Pirates" episodes 1-4, "The Beasts in the Bushes" episodes 5-9

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special"

14. Mattrek: 9 episodes

"Team Avatrek" episodes 1-2, "The Beasts in the Bushes" episodes 3-9

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up", "The Overlords", "The Hunger Games Special"

15. Empire Strikes Back: 7 episodes

"Amazingly Adequate" episodes 1-7

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up"

16. Andrew the Alien: 7 episodes

"Team Hunger" episodes 1-5, individual episode 6, "The Shadowlords" episode 7

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound", "Heating Up"

17. DerekVI: 7 episodes

"The Wild Cards" episodes 1-7

18. JamesFord92: 6 episodes

"The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was" episodes 1-3, "The Wild Cards" episodes 4-6

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound"

19. bigm10: 6 episodes

"The Beasts in the Bushes" episodes 1-6

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success", "A Surprise Attack", "Trees Tumble But Make No Sound"

20. Metta World Peace: 4 episodes

"The Beasts in the Bushes" episodes 1-4

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show", "A Stark Success"

21. Spaghetti: 3 episodes

"The Very Best, Like No One Ever Was" episodes 1-3

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues", "The Pirates Steal the Show"

22. Avatarfan: 2 episodes

"Team Avatrek" episodes 1-2

Episodes: "The Pilot", "The Chronicle Continues"

*Denotes current player

Edited by The Creator

Ladies and gentlemen, we are down to the final two contestants, the final game of the season, and only one will emerge as the season's champion. And so without further ado, I present this week's episode, The Finale:

"Reflections" - Game 16: The Finale

We have reached the final game at last, after four months of competiting. Two players are left standing. Acsc1312, co-captain of "The Shadowlords", who lost his partner three weeks ago and later joined up against his competitor this week on "The Icelords", faces off against The Dark Alfred, formerly of "The Firerisers" who went over to "The Icelords" in week 15, only to wind up in the finale to face his partner. The two players went into the weekend game as enemies, and only one will come out a winner.

But before I begin, I would sincerely like to thank all of you who participated this season and kept the game a very active and exciting game. Kudos to all of those who bothered to participate at any point in the game. I would especially like to congratulate the following members, who showed outstanding merit all season long: XenoZodiac, Fake, acsc1312, CEDAR, Townzy89, The Dark Alfred, CJohn, RichWS, Totem, and Schumacher FTW. Those were our final ten candidates.

Before the results, I also want to celebrate certain achievements this season.

"The Award for Outstanding Behavior"

Some players this season showed outstanding behavior, exercising modesty and friendliness all season long. But when I think about the players who put the most effort into being not just valuable assets but also benevolent forces, two people stand out to me, and so I'm giving this award to the following:

Fake (placed 4th) and XenoZodiac (placed 6th)

"The Award for Outstanding Box-Office Skill"

Obviously it would appear either Alfred or acsc1312 should receive this award for making it to the finale, but when I look back on the season as a whole, I find that the individual player who performed to the highest potential on average was:

CEDAR (placed 3rd)

"The Award for Outstanding Performance by The Underdog"

Everyone loves to root for the underdog, and this year one player made it really far in the game after a number of surprise victories in The Challenges, despite managing only average scores on many of the weekend games. That player is:

Fake (placed 4th)

"The Award for Outstanding Teamwork"

The main objective of the game was to form alliances with each other, to see how members can interact with and help each other to advance in the game. One team went farther than all others, and this team also exercised great strategy and skill throughout the season. That team is:

The Firerisers (Alfred (finalist) and Townzy (placed 5th))

"The Award for Outstanding Performance by a New Player"

Obviously most of you are actually new to the game, but in particular this award is looking at a player who none of us had really ever heard of before. Perhaps that is why he captained "The Wild Cards" up until his elimination before The Top Ten. The recipient is

Kalo21 (finished 12th)

"The Award for Outstanding Performance by a Player who Could Have Reached the Top Ten"

I know the title is long, but I couldn't really think of how to word it. Obviously Electric came closest to making the Top Ten, but I'm actually looking at another player, who retired from the game unexpectedly and yet who I'm sure could have gone much further had he continued.

EmpireStrikesBack (finished 15th)

"The Award for Underrated Player"

This season had a number of underdogs, but I think one player deserves to be recognized as someone who definitely went unnoticed this season, despite great chances at the beginning. This player put up only two games all season, but he WON the only game to be hosted at Box Office Mojo. So his elimination was quite a surprise and a let-down, and many have probably forgot about him by now. I'm talking about:

"The Award for Most Competitive Player"

A few of you were really competitive this season, and I'm proud, although at times it did get out of hand. I can hardly think of how to give this award to just one person when there are two of you who are practically neck-in-neck for it, so I'll just award it as so:

CEDAR (finished 3rd) and Townzy89 (finished 5th)

"The Award for Most Underrated Team"

One team that went a really long way despite going mostly unnoticed for most of the season is truly deserving of this award. It switched members many times, often because winning teams would dump players here as a sort of punishment, expecting them to do worse here. But what really happened was quite the opposite, and this team wound up finishing third of the season:

"The Wild Cards" (numerous recipients: Kalo21, DerekVI, CEDAR, CJohn, JamesFord92)

"The Award for Biggest Surprise of the Season"

There were several surprises this season, but what I found most surprising was:

The results of "Elimination Derby" and the arrangement of the Final Five, whereby Xeno and CJohn were eliminated and CEDAR almost faced elimination too, while Fake finally purchased immunity.

"The Award for Best Episode of the Season"

Although you guys may think differently, I found this episode to be the most exciting episode, the one with the most tension. It was something of the climax of the season, although I place another episode very close to it:

"Elimination Derby" (Game 13), with "Three-Headed Monster" (Game 10) and "Shadowfall (Game 14) finishing a close second and third

"The Award for the Team with the Most Spirit"

The most spirited team was the one that showed the most enthusiasm and great attitude in the game. It was close, but in the end I would say it goes to:

"The Shadowlords" (Xenozodiac (placed 6th) and acsc1312 (finalist))

"The Award for the Individual Player with the Most Spirit"

This one was even trickier, because a lot of you were very spirited this season. But I'd say the one player who really stuck with the game and seemed really devoted to it, and who helped me out a good deal with it, was:

XenoZodiac (placed 6th)

"The Award for the Player of the Season"

To be elligible for this award, you must have maintained a high average all season long, and you must have been a good team player as well as a strong player overall. You should also have finished within the Top Ten as a sign of your performance ability. The nominees for the award are:

-XenoZodiac (placed 6th)

-acsc1312 (finalist)

-Townzy89 (placed 5th)

-CEDAR (placed 3rd)

-The Dark Alfred (finalist)

-Fake (placed 4th)

The winner of this award, and the winner of the season too, shall be revealed...COMING UP! after the break.

Edited by The Creator

Game 16 (The Finale) - Reflections cont.

And now onto the results of the game.

Question 1: Predict the difference in Friday grosses between Marvel's The Avengers and Dark Shadows

acsc1312: 92.07%

The Dark Alfred: 83.38%

Question 2: Predict the difference in Saturday grosses for the following: The Avengers' second Saturday and its first Saturday

acsc1312: 91.18%

The Dark Alfred: 50.28%

acsc1312 maintains a clear lead right now. Will the tides turn?

Question 3: Predict the difference between The Avengers and The Hunger Games by the end of the weekend

acsc1312: 56.53%

The Dark Alfred: 75.18%

acsc1312 still leads, but Alfred is catching up. Stay tuned.

Question 4: Predict Dark Shadows' gross through Saturday

acsc1312: 70.86%

The Dark Alfred: 74.27%

The gap has certainly narrowed, and now both players each have two wins so far. But acsc1312 still leads by a minor amount.

Question 5: Predict Think Like a Man's percent drop

acsc1312: 18.02%

The Dark Alfred: 58.66%

Although both players suffered heavy losses percent-wise, Alfred made a great gain in this question as he now overtook acsc1312, who toppled more heavily.

Question 6: Predict Five Year Entanglemen's PTA

acsc1312: 91.94%

The Dark Alfred: 99.46%

The gap has widened a lot now, but there's still one question to go. acsc, do you have what it takes?

Question 7: Predict the difference between The Avengers' Friday gross and its Monday gross from the week before

acsc1312: 92.44%

The Dark Alfred: 90.50%

Ooh, it's close. Acsc got 3 questions and had a clear win at first, but he suffered in the fifth round. Meanwhile Alfred was staggering at first, but he surely shot up. So it's still anyone's call.

AVERAGES

acsc1312: 73.29%

The Dark Alfred: 75.96%

THE WINNER IS THE DARK ALFRED!!!! CONGRATULATIONS.

Player of the Season award will be announced soon.

Wow, that was close! I really thought that I bottled with Q2. Great stuff, acsc! :wave:

Big applause for Creator for executing this highly entertaining game. :worthy:

I'm gonna say thank you for my Fireriser partners, CEDAR for his impressive short cameo and mainly Townzy, without him I wouldn't have made it thus far. :arms:

I will reveal my pick for Player of the Season later tonight. It does not necessarily have to be the player who finished first, but it just as well could be.

In the meantime, feel free to discuss your thoughts of the season, your favorite moments, your biggest surprises, and who you think should win Player of the Season. Also, if you have any suggestions for next season, let me know here please, or PM me any suggestions. Thanks all for a wonderful game.

My favorite part was the Firerisers streak in the top 3 and the fact that me and Townzy managed to climb to a top even though we weren't the best two predictors. Our strategy was perfect however, which peaked on April 20-22, 2012 when we sent CEDAR (The Wild Cards), Cjohn (The Wild Cards), and XenoZodiac (The Shadowlords) to challenge.

I think the player of the season should be either Fake for his incredible challenge streak or the obviously the winner, me. The great thing about this game that not necessary the best predictor wins. It's essential, but you only have to perform great when it really matters. The rest is strategy. :)

Edited by The Dark Alfred

Grrrrrrrr think like a man!! Nah, it was an honor to be in the finale. Congrats, Alfred. Thanks again to xeno for being an amazing partner. Fantastic game, creator. I look forward to next season!