Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Huh? CalBears has been around since forever. He's just as much a veteran as you... post count doesn't determine importance or status.

Hello, I`m so important I can`t even be PM`d by plebs. Fact of life. As for being a vet, he made fun of my and CJohn`s PTSD. No real vet would ever do that. He would understand and share the pain.

Fish has obviously been kidding with her Iron flop posts...some posters take it too seriously.

Heh, kindred spirit. B knows me. :wub:

Hello, I`m so important I can`t even be PM`d by plebs. Fact of life. As for being a vet, he made fun of my and CJohn`s PTSD. No real vet would ever do that. He would understand and share the pain.

Isn't that what we do to each other every single summer weekend thread?

• Like 2

Huh? CalBears has been around since forever. He's just as much a veteran as you... post count doesn't determine importance or status.

You're right, post count doesn't determine importance or status...fishnets does that. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

JLaw.

:P

Bitch Please. :P 

Soon you won't have enough fingers and toes to count Meryl's Oscar noms. She's still got a good 5-10+ left. :P Now that's truly epic. 

@giteshpandya

#IronMan3 now looking closer to about $64M for FRI incl THU night. Mid 150s possible for wknd depending on WOM.

5/3/13 7:32 PM

@giteshpandya

#IronMan3 now looking closer to about $64M for FRI incl THU night. Mid 150s possible for wknd depending on WOM.

5/3/13 7:32 PM

64M will lock 150M OW. Great start for IM3.  

• Like 2

Hello, I`m so important I can`t even be PM`d by plebs. Fact of life. As for being a vet, he made fun of my and CJohn`s PTSD. No real vet would ever do that. He would understand and share the ub:

You're a vet? Respect.I should know that.

Don't jinx it, Catching Fire could decrease. 

I am talking about the first Hunger Games movie.

CF has a chance to be biggest ow in 2d evah this year.

Serious shit.