Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

• Founder / Operator

Iron Man 3's WOM will be solid but not spectacular. User scores on sites like RT and Metacritic are dropping

Among adults, possibly. The problem will be kids. I have a really hard time seeing how this holds up any better Iron Man 2 right now. Maybe worse.

Edited by ShawnMR

By the way Chewy, Kedrell's latest and greatest "solution" to the twist "problem" is that he wants them to reboot the franchise. lololololololololol

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw him post something about hoping it would bomb to "teach Marvel a lesson", I actually feel kinda bad for the guy. Like, he's literally distraught over this

• Like 1

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I saw him post something about hoping it would bomb to "teach Marvel a lesson", I actually feel kinda bad for the guy. Like, he's literally distraught over this

Yes, he said he realizes it's another Spider-Man 3 in that no matter how much he hates it, the film is going to make a fuckload of money. Poor bastard, haha.

• Like 1

Who`s Kedrell?

Guy who used to post over at BOM but just posts on SHH now. I think he was banned from BOM because every other post from him is about how much he hates Nolan Bat movies and how stupid people are for liking them

• Like 2

Huge Iron Man fanboy at Superhero Hype. He actually used to post at BOM.

Gotta start lurking on SHH. I feel his pain. Not that I`m against the twist but I know how it feels. I felt the same when AWE swept Sparrabeth under the rug. I demanded a reboot.

• Like 1

Guy who used to post over at BOM but just posts on SHH now. I think he was banned from BOM because every other post from him is about how much he hates Nolan Bat movies and how stupid people are for liking them

baumer completely destroyed him in an argument and he never came back.

• Like 3

Among adults, possibly. The problem will be kids. I have a really hard time seeing how this holds up any better Iron Man 2 right now. Maybe worse.

Why? I saw it second time yesterday with my nephew and he really liked it so where are you getting kids will hate it?

Edited by druv10

Well, the middle segment of Iron Man 3 should play pretty well with kids. I think they'll like it just fine. Finale boasts some serious eye candy too.