Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Not to mention the haters who take advantage of the situation and jump in to blow things out of proportion. Seriously, I saw haters that pretend to be IM fans proclaiming Marvel sucks, they ruin everything that is sacred of Iron Man, but when asked about Iron Man comics, they can't say a thing about it.

lol..its funny really. I have been to numerous comic conventions, i've been part of a bunch of comic forums where these characters are discussed indepth. And i absolutely promise you, i have never seen anyone dress up as the mandarin, or talk about a major comic arc involving him. Until 2 weeks ago, i have literally never seen anyone give a s*** about The Mandarin. Like Ever. So when i go onto SHH and i see the Mandarin Defense Council trying to protect the honor of this 'legendary iron man archenemy'..i'm at a loss for words..lol

Edited by sdeezy
  • Like 1

I saw it a 2nd time today and when you know the twist, it really takes away from the repeat viewing factor.

So a 6/10 from you?

Reminds of the Sixth Sense. It was great when  saw it but knowing the twist takes away all the suspense and the build up to the ending.

Haven't seen IM3 yet so can't comment.

I saw it a 2nd time today and when you know the twist, it really takes away from the repeat viewing factor.

See that's why I'm in the camp of short legs for the film. It has insane competition and even those who like it say it's good, not OMG this is the best movie ever!!!! There will be few repeat viewings and with this post we know another answer to BSG. 150 pages baby whoot!
  • Like 2

See that's why I'm in the camp of short legs for the film. It has insane competition and even those who like it say it's good, not OMG this is the best movie ever!!!! There will be few repeat viewings and with this post we know another answer to BSG. 150 pages baby whoot!

This.

• Like 1

Reminds of the Sixth Sense. It was great when  saw it but knowing the twist takes away all the suspense and the build up to the ending.

Haven't seen IM3 yet so can't comment.

I can watch Sixth Sense many times. One of the most tense films I've ever seen. 

• Like 3