Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

Lol I should stop postingz due to my attentiveness right now but looking at 26 theaters around me sat buisness is noticeably higherthen yesterday throughout the day and even the night... I would say a Sat gross of 53 million is assured

Not to derail the thread, but I just go back from seeing it. :)Like it. Not as good as TA and IM1. On par with Thor and a little better than Cap. MUCH better than IM2. Twist didn't bother me one bit. Thought it was handled quite well, actually. A-

Lol I should stop postingz due to my attentiveness right now but looking at 26 theaters around me sat buisness is noticeably higherthen yesterday throughout the day and even the night... I would say a Sat gross of 53 million is assured

You've posted that I'm sure about 20 times in the past hour. Go and get wasted, and try not to drop your phone down the toilet when you chunder later on.

• Like 2

:rofl: :rofl:Does ADF hate Sasha? I thought they bent the knee to their Grand Crone.

It`s a mutual hate. She doesn`t post there nor has anything to do with them. They were lampooning her Lincoln and JLaw-bashing shit like crazy over there.