Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

What a bizarre reason to root against a movie.

I wouldn't root against MOS because of the morons who have littered the IM3 thread. For love of god MOS can't flop or WB will cancel JL.  :unsure:

• Like 2

Your will come when STiD flops, don`t you worry. That one has even worse twist than IM3. :P

Oh no. I wonder if M.Night film will be only may blockbuster without a twist :)
  • Like 1

I wouldn't root against MOS because of the morons who have littered the IM3 thread. For love of god MOS can't flop or WB will cancel JL.  :unsure:

I want a Wonder Woman and Flash movie so bad  :(

I don't get how you can watch IM3, and hate it. I can't understand it at all.

I agree. It's head and shoulder better than IM2 and more or less on par with IM1 and somehow people are bitching about a twist that was very well executed. 

I'll root against it if the movie itself sucks. But I'll wait to see the film before judging it. To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing JLA shelved for about 15 years so they can't use Bale and try to retcon JLA into Nolan's Batverse.

I'll root against it if the movie itself sucks. But I'll wait to see the film before judging it. To be honest I wouldn't mind seeing JLA shelved for about 15 years so they can't use Bale and try to retcon JLA into Nolan's Batverse.

I want a JL movie but at the same time, I don't want Nolan's Batman version in it. 

• Like 1

Sam, did you see IM3? 

Just got back 2 hours ago. I'll post my proper thoughts later in the IM3 main thread where things are more calm, but my first thought after watching it is "I wanna adopt that kid Harley"  :wub:

Edited by Sam

I've a feeling if it flops WB will reboot everything again and start fresh with Batman, which would a stupid idea. I hope if they go this route then they need to do Batman Beyond, which was fucking awesome.  :D  :D  :D

• Like 1