Shawn Robbins

Weekend Discussion: IM3 @ 175.3m wknd est

No but I know you so all is good. In fact i`m shocked you have such a low post score. Were banned or something?

I'm just lazy.I do love you told me no regardless...never change. Edited by kowhite
  • Like 1

I remember hyping up the filmmakers themselves hyping up  Mandarin as the ultimate Iron Man villain, how it was all going to tie in the to the first movie, how the final battle was more epic than the Avengers and that Joss Whedon was wondering how he was going to top Iron Man 3 for Avengers 2. Jesus, maybe if they didn't overhype it so much expectations would have been more reasonable

Well, what would you expect them to say, though?  "Oh, it's not as epic as The Avengers but we hope you still watch it!"

What did fishy say? I missed it all.

Some nobody (one of posters whose contribution is so bland and unmemorable that when they give you shit they feel like newbies,like, Who Hell You?) started giving me shit over a IM3 meltdown. Like, WTF? The movie`s tanking so I have the right to vent on a forum designated for meltdowns which is any OW-related forum. He/she also gave CJohn shit for the same thing. The nerve.

Edited by fishnets

:lol: I think Titanic is the definitive blockbuster event post 90's. Nothing is going to come close to it as far as how ridiculous that run was.

One of real trully epic things ever in the world up there with the end of WW2, Alexander the Great conquiering Peria, Genghis Khan conquering China and Caesar conquering Cleopatra.

• Like 6

Some nobody (one of posters whose contribution is so bland and unmemorable that when they give you shit they feel like newbies,like, Who Hell You?) started giving me shit over a IM3 meltdown. Like, WTF? The movie`s tanking so I have the right to vent on a forum designated for meltdowns which is any OW-related forum. He/she also gave CJohn shit for the same thing. The nerve.

Huh? CalBears has been around since forever. He's just as much a veteran as you... post count doesn't determine importance or status.

• Like 1

:lol: I think Titanic is the definitive blockbuster event post 90's. Nothing is going to come close to it as far as how ridiculous that run was.

Yep, Titanic run towers any recent BO run , TA, TDK, Avatar, you name it, they have nothing on the ship of dreams.

• Like 3

One of real trully epic things ever in the world up there with the end of WW2, Alexander the Great conquiering Peria, Genghis Khan conquering China and Caesar conquering Cleopatra.

And Goddess

Yep, Titanic run towers any recent BO run , TA, TDK, Avatar, you name it, they have nothing on the ship of dreams.

I'll tell my grandchildren about that run. Afterwards, they'll call me "weird".

:rofl: You've had so many 'posts of the day' tonight. 

• Like 1

• Founder / Operator

Huh? CalBears has been around since forever. He's just as much a veteran as you... post count doesn't determine importance or status.

This x 1000.

Edited by ShawnMR