They had the right idea for the core of the finale season: A more personal, introspective journey with most of the main characters considering their mortality, place in the world, and where they go from here, but it wasn't handled that great.

The result is that the biggest emotional payoff of the season, Hoyt and Jess, was incredibly rushed. If the whole season had slowly built to that point instead of cramming it all into 3 episodes, it would have had so much more effect.

• Like 1

i'm about to finally watch last season of trueblood   :blink: i know   -_- i'm positive i'll hate it

i'm already in on episode 2   :blink:   :blink:   my eyes my eyes , oh that jason he just doesn't discriminate sexually in real life or fantasy man woman everybody is fair game !

i forgot how campy this shit is, loving it ....in a its so bad its so good!

its like the apocalypse....

oh dear i love the campiness of the show but here i am just finished episode 8 and i wanna whack bill over the head for not wanting the cure just ugh ,

i kinda remember now why i stop commenting here hardly anyone on this forum liked bill also i kinda decided to watch it marathon style last  2 seasons ,oh well i'm going to bed i'll watch the rest tomorrow ,i knew before i even watched i'd hate the end , right now i can just about imagine what will happen next pffff ....

nevermind tara death was just dumb and ensuing v trip spirit journey  all of that over a hidden gun pffff

thanks for spoiler omario, truly thanks i need to go sleep but i don't want to go on wondering whether bill took that idiot blood or not , i thought he was going to die 2 episodes ago , what with all the flashbacks those always give me bad feelings, still i suppose it makes me happy to read that she didnt end up with eric either phew !

and yes i guess we can all agree on general consensus about jessica and hoyt , at least it won't be a total clusterfuck of a finale ,right now i think i'm just relieved for it to be over , i'll never forgive them for messing up bill and sookie relationship no matter how shit went in the books , i don't care they were beautiful together !

well that's a wrap folks !

i cried my eye balls out when bill and sookie had their last scene together and they staked him together , i esp loved she got to hear his thoughts near the end aww , jessica and hoyt started my waterworks really from then it was a matter of minute before i cracked !

ehh now i can pretend that end didnt happen, i did get a sweet tooth for sarah newland fate karma at the hands of pam and eric lol