CJohn

Ferdinand | 12/15/17 | Blue Sky - JOHN CENA IS FERDINAND

On 3/28/2017 at 6:41 PM, cannastop said:

Again, that never stopped people from making Dr. Suess features.

More's the pity.  The animated shorts are great.  The full length movies are mostly bloated monstrosities that swamp all of Suess's charm and wit.  Except the wonderfully bonkers one he wrote himself.

18 minutes ago, aabattery said:

This looks like suffering.

It'll probably do Alvin numbers.

I'm with you on this but thinking PATF numbers due to 3D ($105M) something Alvin didn't have and I'm guessing better reviews. $85M-$115M is where it's heading domestically.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 1

Not bad

Not good

It's alright

Worst part of the trailer was those German horses. Otherwise seems to be heading for somewhat of an emotional angle. Hopefully it'll be decent.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Not bad

Not good

It's alright

Worst part of the trailer was those German horses. Otherwise seems to be heading for somewhat of an emotional angle. Hopefully it'll be decent.

I had some hope for this movie, but those horses and hedgehogs seem a bit too obnoxious for me to bother.

• Like 1

Just now, cannastop said:

I had some hope for this movie, but those horses and hedgehogs seem a bit too obnoxious for me to bother.

The hedgehogs weren't that bad, but the ending of the trailer with them got a chuckle out of me. Those horses are the definition of cringey in a movie.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, YourMother said:

The hedgehogs weren't that bad, but the ending of the trailer with them got a chuckle out of me. Those horses are the definition of cringey in a movie.

The hedgehogs were the worst part.

• Like 3