Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

And Mero doesn't die during this part of the story, he tries to assassinate Dany later on.

Obviously the Gendry stuff is all invented for the show since Gendry is with the Brotherhood through Book 3 onward.

Oh yeah, duh.  Gendry, :lol:

Yeah, in the book the bastard of Robert's they use is a kid named Edric Storm.  They just combined he and Gendry since, in the books, Gendry is just hanging with the BwB and not really used at all after Book 3.

Tonight tonight is the night, I hope I'm not disappointed at the production values of the episode , although one's imagination is sometimes more gory as you read a page compare to how it turns out from page to screen! I think its in this thread I saw a gif that's all kind of win and wrong about tonight lol, alas I have to wait till morning to see this so I'm staying away until then

I just realized that its memorial weekend and thus no new episode ughhh , on the other hand yeahhh as it means this week I don't have to hate waiting extra day to see it after america , 7 extra days grrrr , hope this is the most watched episode ever!

The Tracklist for the Season 3 Soundtrack:

Ramin Djawadi has posted the following statement on his facebook page: "Digital release of the Game of Thrones Season 3 soundtrack scheduled for June 4th. Physical release to follow."

You can also pre-order it on iTunes: https://itunes.apple...sic/id655773550

Here's the tracklist:

1. Main Title (Game of Thrones)
2. A Lannister Always Pays His Debts
3. Dracarys
4. I Paid the Iron Price
5. Chaos is a Ladder
6. Dark Wings, Dark Words
7. You Know Nothing
8. Wall of Ice
9. Kingslayer
10. I Have To Go North
11. White Walkers
12. It's Always Summer Under the Sea (performed by Kerry Ingram, the actress who plays Shireen)
13. Reek Posted Image
14. The Bear and the Maiden Fair (performed by The Hold Steady)
15. The Night is Dark
16. The Lannisters Send Their Regards (this one is 5:44 long, so I guess we know when it'll be) Posted Image
17. Heir To Winterfell (something to do with Robb's will?)
18. Mhysa
19. For the Realm

Judging from the previous soundtracks, "For the Realm" has to be from the final scene.

http://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/84285-a-question-regarding-the-season-three-soundtrack/

Well, as book readers, how do we think they did? I think they nailed it, for the most part. I would have liked to see the "burning of the tents" in full. I'm assuming DireRobb head and Cat naked river scenes will happen at the start of the finale.

• Like 1

Posted Image

Even knowing the story, it was shocking to see happen ... especially the death of Talisa.  Only negative was Catelyn killing the Frey wife ... it looked so fake ... the girl had nearly no face when she died.

Walder Frey with a good looking daughter ... didn't they tease in season 1 that one was decent.

Walder Frey in general was just a beast this episode ... laughing my ass off for the first part ... and disgusted throughout.

Edited by agkman

Well, as book readers, how do we think they did? I think they nailed it, for the most part. I would have liked to see the "burning of the tents" in full. I'm assuming DireRobb head and Cat naked river scenes will happen at the start of the finale.

Based on the promo for Episode 10 the finale will probably pick off almost exactly where this episode ended with the Freys and Boltons slaughtering the other Stark soldiers, Arya/Sandor making their getaway, etc. We may even see how the Blackfish escapes.

That's one theory I wished would have been true. 

I was kinda rooting for the "Talisa Replaces Fake Ayra" theory in that Talisa would be forced to marry Ramsay with Ramsay as Lord Protector for Robb's unborn child. Would have given Theon's redemption arc Maximum Power.

It's pretty rude, so I'm never the one to tell people on the internet to get a social life and get the fuck off the computer..... but the folks at westeros.org need to get a life, for the most part