Water Bottle

Game of Thrones (BOOK + TV) WARNING: SPOILERS [NO LEAKED EPISODE SPOILERS]

So based on how this ended the season finale likely needs to end on some sort of high point I imagine..

Like season 1 with Ned dying and Dragons being born. 

Anyways I know the writer is now soft hearted person when it come to these books but Justice has to be delivered upon the Frey's and Boltons in the end. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

So based on how this ended the season finale likely needs to end on some sort of high point I imagine.. Like season 1 with Ned dying and Dragons being born.  Anyways I know the writer is now soft hearted person when it come to these books but Justice has to be delivered upon the Frey's and Boltons in the end.

Well, so far justice is taking its sweet bloody time.
  • Like 1

so I'm curious, since the Starks and Tully's were supposed to be under the Frey's protection as guests and they were all esentially killed, does this rally the North again and how do the other Houses around Westeros react to it?

Don't forget also that much of the power of the north had moved south with Robb. Also, the Karstarks had ambandoned him and now so have the Boltons. The other northern houses mostly bide their time.

This episode needs all the awards it can get, that was the best kind of WTF drama After that the more I read the books the more I want arya to stay away from westeros forever, so does rickon bran and sansa One of reason I took it so hard at the time is because from the beginning of these books we followed the starks we sympathise with them and for this to happen it was literally and figuratively a stab in the back

• Like 1

I really love the way the show is developing the Tyrells, especially Margaery and the Queen of Thorns. I loved the Tyrells in the books but they were underdeveloped because we only saw other characters' views on them. Everything else was open to interpretation. But the show is taking my best suspicions about the family and making it canonically true. Hope House Tyrell's popularity on the show makes GRRM give them a more prominent role to play in the latter books. 

The non-readers will be thrilled when Wyman "Too-Fat-To-Sit-A-Horse-But-Still-A-Badass" Manderly takes up the mantle of trolling House Frey. They better not leave out Frey Pie.

"Mayhaps it was a blessing. Had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey."

Shame we'll have to wait until a good way through Season 5 before Manderly starts his crusade of trolling.

The non-readers will be thrilled when Wyman "Too-Fat-To-Sit-A-Horse-But-Still-A-Badass" Manderly takes up the mantle of trolling House Frey. They better not leave out Frey Pie. "Mayhaps it was a blessing. Had he lived, he would have grown up to be a Frey." Shame we'll have to wait until a good way through Season 5 before Manderly starts his crusade of trolling.

But what morbidly obese actor is out there to portray him?

Not sure how they end this season but I think bringing back Lady Cat swearing to revenge as a last scene would be cool and would keep viewers interested.

Let the spoilers flow freely. Edited by DeeCee

It would be rushed but it would be for the best...

When Ned died people were sad but Robb being the King of the North really kept things positive and Dany getting her Dragons.

Next Season will likely have a lot of events that will make people happy.

Joffery and Tywin getting killed and Jon and Stannis becoming a team.

If they run concurrently books 4 and 5 could actually work better on screen then they did as books. I found that he started to kill off interesting characters, kept boring characters and introduced boring characters.