The Movie Man

Do you prefer going to Movies Alone or with Others?????

Movie Viewings  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Can you go to the Movies Alone or By Yourself?

• YES
    • NO NEVER
  2. 2. FAVORITE MOVIE VIEWING GROUP

• ALONE
    • ONE OTHER PERSON
    • A COUPLE OF PEOPLE
    • A BIG GROUP

I only went alone one single time, and that was when Deathly Hallows Part 2 came out. After that I went with friends most of the times, but I'll probably end up going alone again since they aren't really the biggest movie fans and they don't like going to the cinema.

But also, some people just don't like being by themselves....So that is the other side of the story...

There is the other side. I totally get wanting to go with people. I rarely had anyone to go with when I was a teenager, and I so wanted to. As the years went by and I got older, I just got used to it.

I've done both.  Sometimes if I come home from work and I know it's something a friend may have already seen or I know a family member isn't interested I'll go the movies myself.

• Like 1

I`m doing both. I see no problem with watching a movie by myself. That`s how I see most of the summer movies because I schedule them around my lake swimming and that means that time and location of the theater don`t fit anyone else.

No I meant I watched the film and people asked me how it was and when i told people I went my self people looked at me funny.

Because it's soooo weird. Because we all should wanna socialize before, during, and after the movie.  <_<

I don't get the topic rating feature.

For some reason the site thought it was a good idea to have the threads rated 1-5 by users, if they want.

I said that this was a bad idea, as it would be used by haters more than for serious replies.....

Rate Topic Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 3 votes

and now we are up to 3 - 1 Star Reviews? Could it be because I started this thread???? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No I meant I watched the film and people asked me how it was and when i told people I went my self people looked at me funny.

Just wondering if you are funny looking??? As that could have been the cause????

I never, ever go alone when I'm at home. I usually go with a bunch of friends, or if it's a smaller movie, my mom or older brother.  I didn't see a movie by myself until I got to college, but nobody up here wants to see much except really big movies. Just in the past month, I've see 42, Place Beyond the Pines, and Oblivion by myself. 

For some reason the site thought it was a good idea to have the threads rated 1-5 by users, if they want.

I said that this was a bad idea, as it would be used by haters more than for serious replies.....

Rate Topic Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 3 votes

and now we are up to 3 - 1 Star Reviews? Could it be because I started this thread???? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I think it's pointless. If the thread is getting a lot of replies, you know it's popular.

• Like 1

I never, ever go alone when I'm at home. I usually go with a bunch of friends, or if it's a smaller movie, my mom or older brother.  I didn't see a movie by myself until I got to college, but nobody up here wants to see much except really big movies. Just in the past month, I've see 42, Place Beyond the Pines, and Oblivion by myself. 

Did you enjoy going alone?

Did you enjoy going alone?

Eh, it isn't my favorite experience. I like having people around to bullshit with before the previews start and talk about the trailers and movie with afterwards. I'm a pretty social guy. But it's not the worst experience ever- I get to have a nice walk to the theater, sit wherever, and I can at least share my opinion with y'all when I get back. 

• Like 1