The Movie Man

Do you prefer going to Movies Alone or with Others?????

Movie Viewings  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Can you go to the Movies Alone or By Yourself?

• YES
    • NO NEVER
  2. 2. FAVORITE MOVIE VIEWING GROUP

• ALONE
    • ONE OTHER PERSON
    • A COUPLE OF PEOPLE
    • A BIG GROUP

I actually prefer going to the movies alone. Well, I dont have experience of having a girlfriend to go with, I'm sure thats better than going alone, but I just enjoy being by myself and quiet for two hours, enjoying the movie with no pressures or having to socialize.

• Like 3

Well, I dont have experience of having a girlfriend to go with, I'm sure thats better than going alone, but I just enjoy being by myself and quiet for two hours, enjoying the movie with no pressures or having to socialize.

I prefer going without the girlfriend. I love her, but it's my alone time. Just me and the movie.  :lol:

• Like 1

Going to a movie with one of my ex-girlfriends gave me my worst/most memorable theater going experience ever. This was the hottest girl I've ever dated- she looked straight up just like Gabrielle Union. So for some ungodly reason, even though I'm sometimes a total pussy when it comes to horror movies, I decide to take her to see Paranormal Activity 3 when it comes out. So I'm here, on this date with this beautiful girl, and about ten minutes into the movie, when the girlfriend jumps out of the closest- I straight up let out the loudest scream I've ever had in my life. And then when I last fifteen minutes come around, I look at her, say "fuck it," and just cover my eyes for a minute. The date ended up fine, but needless to say, we broke up a week later.  <_<

• Like 1

In Sweden we cant just walk into a theater and sit wherever we want.

I saw Star Trek 09 in New York, and it was a good feeling to be able to sit wherever.

well some of the good theaters in the USA are starting reserved seating, which of course they are charging more for. So you have to pick your seats before hand.

For some reason the site thought it was a good idea to have the threads rated 1-5 by users, if they want.

I said that this was a bad idea, as it would be used by haters more than for serious replies.....

Rate Topic Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image 3 votes

and now we are up to 3 - 1 Star Reviews? Could it be because I started this thread???? :lol:  :lol: :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I voted it 1 star because you were whining about it. My God, who cares about that star thing?

• Like 6

I voted it 1 star because you were whining about it. My God, who cares about that star thing?

Well only the first one bothered me...as I knew what jealous/annoying member posted that. One who I will not out and will stay an un-named....Not to be outed by me!

and then I had to explain it later to a different user who asked what that was, to be polite.

Edited by Truman Burbank

Lets see last time I watched a movie was Iron Man 3 and it was me and ten guys and it was a blast as we talked about the film after.

I think its more fun watching a comedy or fun film with friends as you can laugh about it and such.

Well only the first one bothered me...as I knew what jealous/annoying member posted that. One who I will not out and will stay an un-named....Not to be outed by me!

and then I had to explain it later to a different user who asked what that was, to be polite.

I really don't understand you when you talk.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1

I think I only went to a movie by myself once in my life. I often go with my sis or my best friend. Sometimes with bunch of cousins or bunch of friends, quite a few times with my whole family. And of course, with a date too.

I actually prefer going with a small group of people, like 4-5.

It depends on the movie.  I go by myself every once in awhile.  Theres always gonna be that movie that looks really appealing to me that none of my friends will want to see.

I've never seen a comedy or a hard R horror film by myself though.  Those you just have to see with some people.

I usually go to the movies myself. Don't want to be worrying about whether my companions are enjoying themselves or not, the exception being my older brother who's a pretty big film buff himself and is generally good for post-film discussion.

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1