The Movie Man

With IM3 out, What Super-Hero Movie R U Most Excited to See? Rank?

Man of Steel... Avengers 2, Man of Steel 2 and so on. Not really into other heroes that much. Man of Steel looks like a masterpiece and Avengers is a very entertaining movie (which I watch ONLY because all 6 are there).

Man of Steel, thats about it.  There hasn't been a great Superman movie in decades so I'm really curious to see how it turns out.  There is a lot riding on this movie, if it turns out to be subpar or a turd, then Superman is officially done on the big screen.

Wondering if Star Trek Could be Considered a Super Hero Movie, as KIRK is sure a Super Hero! (like Batman?)

and there have been comic books????

Star Trek (comics) From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Almost continuously since 1967, a number of companies have published comic book series based on Star Trek and its spin off series, including Gold Key Comics, Marvel Comics, DC Comics, Malibu Comics, Wildstorm, and currently IDW Publishing, with varying degrees of success. As of 2007, Star Trek: Enterprise remains the only Trek series that has yet to be adapted in comic book form.

Edited by Truman Burbank

Truman, someone gave you a 1 star. Wonder who...

Don;t really care, as I had my say, how stupid those ratings are.... by the jealous people here....

and PS. I see you posted above an answer in this 1 Star Thread!  :wub:  :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Wasn't me. :ph34r:

That is fine/Cool...and I didn't think it was you as I said Jealous People. If I thought it was you, I would have called you out on it...now let me look for a hot girl to post in the hot girl thread....