#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Wtach out then. It's going to jump up to $30M on Saturday and it'll still hit $70M for the weekend.

Haters will not be right.

What did these haters predict? lol

All people here are saying 68 M - 71 M including me.

That race scene is so silly. I love how Mickey Rourke takes no damage by being nailed against the steel barricade by a car like 3 times in a row. :lol:

Where's the security at that thing.

"Hey, that guy's walking on to the race track. Should we like, stop him or something?"

"Nah dude, he'll just get hit by a car, his own damn fault..."

• Like 2

I'm assuming you have a case of insomnia and need a cure. IM2 certainly fits the bill.

I'm having a MCU marathon and it's IM2's turn. We've just left Monaco so I'm ready to enter the temporary coma.

• Like 1

That was people getting too carried away. 400 to me would be incredible. This was bound to be crazy front loaded anyway. The main thing the opening showed was that TA definitely bought the crowds in, at least initially. The second weekend shows burn off for sure and not stellar WOM but certainly not toxic as some implied. And if this is a more family oriented film than I'd expect the weekend drops to level off.

This. But I didn't see anyone saying the wom was toxic? Who said that?

What's wrong with Wisconsin and Michigan?!

Those states are nice there nothing wrong with them but they mostly known scenic states. If want to those I would say Montana  Colorado, Wyoming, Alaska, Oregon, and Washington are better than Wisconsin and Michigan

True but you cant say with one hand GG has great WOM when indications are that is pretty decent wom and mostly based on the audience who watches it and that IM3 has terrible WOM.

Who said TGG has great WOM? A B cinemascore is great now?

It's funny though because it's RT audience score of 84% is a tad higher than IM lll's 83%.