iceroll

Sleepy Hollow (FOX)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=oFOEzR9zgUo

From co-creators/executive producers Alex Kurtzman and Roberto Orci (the “Star Trek” and “Transformers” franchises, “Fringe”) comes the adventure thriller SLEEPY HOLLOW. In this modern-day retelling of Washington Irving’s classic, ICHABOD CRANE (Tom Mison, “Salmon Fishing in the Yemen”) is resurrected and pulled two and a half centuries through time to find that the world is on the brink of destruction and that he is humanity’s last hope, forcing him to team up with a contemporary police officer (Nicole Beharie, “Shame,” “American Violet”) to unravel a mystery that dates back to the founding fathers.

i did too, pretty good plus afterward i was like geez why did i watch this so late just before going to bed 

i love the movie and johnny depp makes me laugh to no end in it plus the mystery was great ...

i was kinda sad to see my

star trek guy sulu

lose his neck so quick 

i did too, pretty good plus afterward i was like geez why did i watch this so late just before going to bed i love the movie and johnny depp makes me laugh to no end in it plus the mystery was great ...i was kinda sad to see my

star trek guy sulu

lose his neck so quick

Yeah I thought the movie was ok tooI was more upset when

Clancy Brown

lost his

i like it but it scares me to no end, which is so funny as just the other night i watched sleepy hollow on tv it was a johnny depp double feature followed by neverland (would have made more sense to team it up with sweeney todd) and it was just as funny as usual 

plus look who got his neck back , you go trekker!

its funny you never know what show is going to have people talking on this site ,many people on my twitter and facebook who enjoy this show and yet here it hasnt clicked with a lot of people , c'est la life i guess!

i'm really enjoying the show , i like the main characters a lot ! and i'm looking forward to what's in store next