#ED

Tuesday Numbers (IM3 - 5.1M) (TGG - 4.9M)

Ah okay. So will the previews count for Wednesday or Thursday? This is so confusing.

9:00pm shows will be counted toward wednesday's gross and midnight shows count toward Thursday?

I assume every regular show will count toward Thursday's gross. There are IMAX shows during all day today. It is an exclusive IMAX release.

So is IM3 losing IMAX tonight because of Trek? If so, the drop today is going to be even worse than a normal Wednesday drop. Bad timing to lose IMAX.

I loses all evening IMAX shows.  That should count for only one show,maybe two.  ST starts at 8pm.

I assume every regular show will count toward Thursday's gross. There are IMAX shows during all day today. It is an exclusive IMAX release.

Not all day.  Maybe in Portugal there are but here they start at 8.

Not all day.  Maybe in Portugal there are but here they start at 8.

In Portugal? The movie only opens here on June 6 :lol:

I was assuming it was all day because everyone was saying the movie was opening today in IMAX. So the movie officially opens tomorrow with previews + midnights today?

All day? Let me check again. I didn't see any shows earlier than 8pm.  Maybe they are just select locations. The Imax theater near me has an 8pm show.

There are tons of non-IMAX midnights here in LA, although very few 9pm previews (some of which are non-IMAX).

He was talking about early shows (all day) Imax only. 

Iron Man 3 RIP because tomorrow is the beginning of the end with all the competition that's coming.   :D

Luckily it'll hit a billion within the next few days, cause the next two weeks are going to be rocky

I still think Iron Man 3 will gross just over/under to $35M this weekend and just over/under $25M over long holiday weekend that follows. Trek 2 likely blows up over the next four days. Can't wait to see the numbers come in after Memorial Day weekend. Gonna be something else. Fast 6, Hangover 3 and Trek 2 will gobble up plenty of cash. Epic and Iron Man 3 will reel in the scraps.