baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

I just watched Tokyo Drift and that was some bullshit. Somehow they found a guy more wooden than Paul Walker for it, so props for that.

Don't hate on Tokyo Drift. They had an MC Hammer poster in the movie. What other movies can give you that?

• Like 2

Sorry bud,

I saw it with my own eyes during the Warriors v. Spurs game. Saw it twice.

I've seen the commercials a million times as well. I watched the Pacers vs Knicks. MAY 16th. Maybe it varies by region, but lately I've seen Nick at Nite, MTV, MTV2, History Channel, Discovery Channel, TNT, TBS, Spike, NBC, USA, and a few others, and on every one of those channels I saw a Trek commercial, I saw May 16th. Not lying. Like I said, maybe it varies by region, I'm in South Carolina, but sorry I know what I saw.

10 years ago one of the most disapointing sequels came out.

One of the most disappointingly AWESOME sequels, you mean?

Yes, I know that doesn't really make sense but just roll with it. I still like that movie.

All part of the fun though. That Thursday number is not good. But if it recovers today, then all can be put to rest. If it doesn't, well, I have no words for that.

Tyler Perry doin big things!

I know. That be so funny if its not a misprint. I could just email Ray about it, but whatever its too funny. (I did email Ray about a funny mistake a while back about a film being only 16 minutes, well the movie made about 20K so maybe people wished it was that short)

I've seen the commercials a million times as well. I watched the Pacers vs Knicks. MAY 16th. Maybe it varies by region, but lately I've seen Nick at Nite, MTV, MTV2, History Channel, Discovery Channel, TNT, TBS, Spike, NBC, USA, and a few others, and on every one of those channels I saw a Trek commercial, I saw May 16th. Not lying. Like I said, maybe it varies by region, I'm in South Carolina, but sorry I know what I saw.

I didn't say you were lying dude, back up.  I'm telling you what I saw last night. I even posted here when I saw it.

I'm just telling you there were still ads running for the May 17th date during the Warriors vs. Spurs game. Are you telling me I didn't see it? LOL

• Like 1

Don't hate on Tokyo Drift. They had an MC Hammer poster in the movie. What other movies can give you that?

I didn't even notice it...

Also was Bow Wow's character called twink? That's sure as hell what it sounded like the main guy kept calling him. That's awkward.

I didn't even notice it...

Also was Bow Wow's character called twink? That's sure as hell what it sounded like the main guy kept calling him. That's awkward.

I cant remember. I don't watch them for the characters. But yeah, that is weird. But the MC Hammer poster makes up for it.

Star Trek 2009 was a great mainstream success and even if you would think of millions of trekkies waiting in line, it did okayish Previews and had a very backloaded performance.

If STID is another mainstream-thing without the rush and combined with the new OD, pretty much everything still is possible for it.

You can call it a fail, if it isn't able to jump 100% today, but it's still too early with that thursday.