theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

I know you.  ;)

I am not a person who trolls a film.

When I am negative its because there is a reason...

For some reason this film did not draw people who watched ST 09 in to theaters.

Who cares? We are talking about unimpressive OW. He ddin`t intrigue GA in trailers although he was designed to do so. Maybe he even put them off. That face is really meant for radio.

LOL I had to laugh out loud at your post because it reminds me of Glass Fairy's post from yesterday. She and her friends had a choice between ST2 and Peeples (Gatsby was only showing in 3D) They chose Peeples because they would rather watch that than Cumberbatch's "ugly face".

‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ Opens For Lower-Than-Expected $70.4M Weekend And $83.9M Domestic Cume;... http://dlvr.it/3P2kr3  via @Deadline

Queen Nikki puts it in the place "Lower than Expected" no spin bullshit "Best opening for the second weekend of December" like with Floppit last year.

• Like 1

I know this film wasn't a hit, but what about Shoot Em Up with Owen?

Another fun movie I enjoyed him in. I believe he could have easily broken out to become a smash success, it was just that he never got an iconic role/franchise like Wolverine, Tony Stark, Sparrow etc. 

I am not a person who trolls a film.

When I am negative its because there is a reason...

For some reason this film did not draw people who watched ST 09 in to theaters.

I didn't say you were. You are defensive.