theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

BOT >>>>> BOM. This place is so much better and I've looked at the IMDB boards and they look unprofessional, confusing, and unorganized. And I love you guys! BOM was good, but we never had this much fun.

• Like 2

I love these forums so fuck you to BOM. They royally screwed us and then these bastards wanted us to join IMDB boards. Those boards are absolutely pits of the Earth. I just glad we've a forum we call home.  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

My reaction to the IMDB boards:

Posted Image

Sean had to fight the managment to keep the derby open, Ray was willing to give it up.

Ray only would do charts if they brought in "hits" So for a person chart he would not put up a page for someone like John Goodman but a bollywood actor...right. It was going along well with them until the IMDB took over. Which it is going well still, but some stuff did happen when it changed, the 2nd admin Tom Karlo that was a temp was not that bad but he was taking down stuff also off the site. Ray was just banning anyone he found out was banned at anytime.

Now I do think Ray was a nice guy but he was too lenient about some stuff and strict about others.

I do love the site though still. And the IMDB is not that bad.

From what I remember it was Passion of the Christ that really brought a lot of new visitor to that site. 

I remember in 2004 it accounted a great deal of the movies that were viewed. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

I was on the site since 1998 but finally posted on 3/31/2004. It was a thread asking what will you see that wekeend. Ironically I said I will see the Alamo which I have never seen. (I don't know how I remember that)

Classic Impact! :worthy:

Ha ha and I still send him those classic "You have yet to update these films not yet rated"

Which I sent him a bunch last week and nearly all of the 2013 films now have ratings or are unrated :P