baumer

Tuesday Numbers stid 6.8-9, IM3 2.8, TGG 2.8

Because WOM is strong.

:lol: with its B cinemascore. 

And also by my calculations Gatsby will hit 100 million on Thursday, 115/6 by Sunday, and probably 118/9 on Monday. On track for 150+ million again.  

Good to see the top 3 all performing relatively well. Where does everyone see Trek 2, Iron Man 3 and Gatsby finishing DOM?

ST2: 200-230M

IM3: 400-415M

TGG: 145-165M

Good to see the top 3 all performing relatively well. Where does everyone see Trek 2, Iron Man 3 and Gatsby finishing DOM?

I think it will depend on how they will perform the coming two weeks, weekends included, as they will never face that much competition at once with HGIII, Epic, FF6 and AE.  How (re)watchability options will be tranferred from one movie to another. 

If HGIII will take more women from TGG, If Epic will take more families from IM3, If FF6 will take more action aficionados from IM3, If AE can hurt FF6, ect...

I think once June hits, we will have a clear idea on how they were hindered by the competition, on how they behave since then, hence how far they can go from that point.

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1

ERCboxoffice: Tuesday's top movies: #1 STAR TREK: ID $6.8M ($98M) #2 GREAT GATSBY $2.8M ($96M) #3 IRON MAN 3 $2.7M ($343M)

Upset of the ages again ! :lol:

Once again, the Phoenix is entering its weekly hibernation phase

Edited by Ent
  • Like 1