CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

They need to get the hell out of the way of Fast 6! :P

Yeah, but FF6 theater count, iirc, is not that big either. Less than THO3 I think.

Yeah, but FF6 theater count, iirc, is not that big either. Less than THO3 I think.

No TH3 is in 3,555 theaters and F6 is in 3,658. Epic got the most theaters out of all of them at 3,882 but probably the least amount of screens.

No TH3 is in 3,555 theaters and F6 is in 3,658. Epic got the most theaters out of all of them at 3,882 but probably the least amount of screens.

Thanks. Thats good then, maybe TC for FF6 could even increase next week. And yeah, the screens counts are important too. Do you know where we can get info on that?

Thanks. Thats good then, maybe TC for FF6 could even increase next week. And yeah, the screens counts are important too. Do you know where we can get info on that?

Usually we don't figure it out until the weekend numbers come out.

• Like 1

They're way too dynamic. With digital screens theaters can adjust screens at the drop of a hat. All we get (sometimes) is an estimated total screen count.

• Like 1

just got back looks like Th3 15-16 today solid west coast business FF6 could be anywhere between 5-7 previews, its def overperforming in the west coast, epic has INSANE preview grosses 10+ depending on west coast and huge presales for weekend ahead(I want to see how close I am...)