#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Looking at the way things are going only film that really has a chance at breaking out domestic is mos...however expectations are already 300+ so it could be simply seen as meeting expectations.Anyways 110 4 day is about most of us saw.

Edited by Lordmandeep

The calm before the storm...The Man of Steel storm, that is, bitches! XD

based on the hype people are going to call a 330 million performance just meeting expectations.

That has been the story of the summer. 

The Hangover Part 3 continues to disappoint. WB's comedy is on pace for $12 million on Friday. The critically-panned flick should hit around $40 million from Friday-Monday. Negative word of mouth is clearly spreading at a rapid pace.

http://www.boxoffice.com/latest-news/2013-05-23-north-america-the-hangover-part-3-delivers-respectable-early-grosses

Thanks Punishment. I think earlier predictions had it at 12-13m. Not sure when that article came out. But rth had it at 14-15m at about 2:30am pst. It had a surge in late show sell outs so that may have something to do with the disparity.

Edited by ECSTASY

RTH is not going to be off by 3 mill for Hangover.  I'll believe his 15 more than the 12 reported.

HO3  had a surge of late show sell outs in a number of places.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 1

12M Friday for Hangover :lol: ? That is impossible, but if it is true, it is hilarious.

RTH is God.  Every other site is a disciple of his.  I'll take his word.

• Like 1