#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

What are you people doing in here? The new Arrested Development is on Netflix! You probably won't see me for a couple of days...

If I cared about Arrested Development, and lived in the US, I'd so be there.

I'd expect them to fudge it if the estimate was over $99m (but then again, they would have just reported $100m in the first place anyway), but the very fact that they officially estimate it both under $100m and under Iron Man tells me that it's going to stay there with actuals. I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I get. 

• Like 1

Or maybe, you know, it hits $100m without fudging. Sunday just begun in the US.

At this point it doesn't matter. That 98.5 figure is the figure that all the trades and papers and tv stations will have in their headlines. That's the figure people will see. By the time actuals come around we won't get those headlines, and the general public probably won't even know it crossed 100M 3-Day.

At this point it doesn't matter. That 98.5 figure is the figure that all the trades and papers and tv stations will have in their headlines. That's the figure people will see. By the time actuals come around we won't get those headlines, and the general public probably won't even know it crossed 100M 3-Day.

But they'll get the 120m 4day presumably, as it's Memorial day.

I'd expect them to fudge it if the estimate was over $99m (but then again, they would have just reported $100m in the first place anyway), but the very fact that they officially estimate it both under $100m and under Iron Man tells me that it's going to stay there with actuals. I could be wrong, but that's the feeling I get. 

Fast Five increased over just 2M from estimates.

Who cares? They could say "grossed almost $100m". Whatever...

I think there were headlines regarding Avengers and how it came in 7M over estimates. If estimates came in at below 200M at first and then came in 7M higher, there would have been even bigger headlines about it.

Edited by Jay Beezy