#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

"We Own It" has hit #1 on ITunes!!! It was #6 yesterday and #2 a few hours ago! This is amazing, props to Universal Studios, they're marketing for this was A+ and now its paying off, literally!

• Like 1

Will IM3 have dailys over 1M this week? I'm uncertain about Weds or Thurs.

It should. Assuming that Monday is close to accurate. IM3 should make about 1.5m on Tuesday which is a similar drop to IM2 and Avengers on same Tuesday. To fall below 1m on Wednesday it would have to fall well over 30%, and that seems way to harsh. Avengers was down 23% so maybe no more than 25%. Thor, IM2, and Avengers all managed an increase on the upcoming Thursday so I doubt a significant drop is possible.

It'll either be a photo finish between Star Trek and Furious 6 or FF6 by about $10m

Could be... Much depends on how much Furious 6 falls this weekend. The holiday boost certainly helps. Regardless though, it's outpacing Trek 2's opening 4-day by nearly $40M. And, should Furious 6 have gross the expected $175M+ after this weekend, its 10 day cume will have outpaced Trek 2's 12 day by $20M+. The gap will tighten with each passing weekend but I don't expect Trek to hold quite well enough to outperform Furious 6 D.

Any early estimates for Monday's totals from Rth?

Edited by JohnnyGossamer