#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

In that way, Hit and Run can't be credited as a Bradley Cooper failure since he was barely in the trailers or promotion material at all.

I was trying to find another film. :P I could of said Case 39.

Come on guys with Bradley, he is co lead with Bale in the next DOR, then Spielberg, an indie with Jlaw that is lost in space probably ( Serena) he is very demanded right now and on the short list for a lot of projects.

Outside of franchises, few actors put butts in seats anyway so ...

• Like 1

Speaking of people that studios thought be big-remember Colin Farrell? In 2003 studios thought he be the next Tom Cruise.

But what I'm saying is that Hangover really has no "lead" its an ensemble.

• Like 1

Who is the A-List-Actor in Fast & Furious?The Rock? The Man who lead "Faster" to worldwide success and glory?

Every actor has flops. The Rock is one of the most well-known action stars on the planet, and the most relevant out of any of them. Vin Diesel, Ludacris, and Tyrese are incredibly famous as well- certainly not A-Listers, but big time celebrities.  Same goes for Bradley Cooper- prime Will Smith probably couldn't have made the Words a hit. He's becoming incredibly famous regardless

I think Zach G. and Ed Helms are more known at the moment to be honest.

Maybe Zach G is in comedies, but no fucking way in hell is Ed Helms more famous or a draw than Bradley Cooper

• Like 1

Stop smoking crack.

It is bad for your health.

Sorry I just hear there names more is all-the way people are saying is like he was the main reason why SLP was a hit.

Shia LaBeouf is an A-lister then.

Someone said on Mojo that Naomi Watts was an a lister for being in King Kong and The Ring, she was just in the right things at the right time.

(I was saying that she was box office poison but they said no because of those but that Hillary Swank was bo poison...)