#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

So is subway good when are drunk. I do not want to feel drunk.

Lol its been ages since I did before, I am more of a social drinker. 

On my birthday or when IM3 opened a few weeks back... I was just dropped home and went to bed. 

Lol its been ages since I did before, I am more of a social drinker. 

On my birthday or when IM3 opened a few weeks back... I was just dropped home and went to bed. 

I am a social drinker but I get drunk easily. I had one mix drink and two shots.  I am a lightweight.

DUDE ITS MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND IF YOU HAVE NOT NOTICED! 

Apologize for the Caps but it was warranted. 

Doesn't really matter for the 3 day in this case since the Fast series is an OD heavy series. Its Sat drop should be harsher than F5'sd because midnights were bigger, meaning the softer Sunday drop won't matter as much. It evens out.

35m

29m (-18%)

23m (-21%)

87m 3 day (less than 1m higher than F5)

There's no way it's doing "a lot" more than F5's 3 day with a 35m OD. 4m more absolute max.

So is subway good when you are drunk. I do not want to feel drunk.

I think it's no problem to eat Subway while you're drunk. But after that, it might not be pretty.

If any movie character  I could pick to represent Riczhang, I would pook Gatsby. I have not seen the movie but that picture and the trailers seem like Riczhang.

Go see the movie. And I wish I looked like Leo. :(:P

Doesn't really matter for the 3 day in this case since the Fast series is an OD heavy series. Its Sat drop should be harsher than F5'sd because midnights were bigger, meaning the softer Sunday drop won't matter as much. It evens out.

35m

29m (-18%)

23m (-21%)

87m 3 day (less than 1m higher than F5)

There's no way it's doing "a lot" more than F5's 3 day with a 35m OD. 4m more absolute max.

All I can say to that and wait till Sunday and you will learn a box office lesson. 

• Like 1

Why would it drop so much on Saturday and Sunday?

How is that so much? F5 dropped 13% on Saturday, but it didn't have as big of midnights. 18% is reasonable for F6 with the bigger mids. And a 21% Sunday drop isn't much at all. Even for Memorial Day weekend that's a great hold.

Why would it drop so much on Saturday and Sunday?

Well, that's a 20% drop ... and yeah, it's too high ... revise 35/29/25/18  ... so 107 4 day I guess, 89 3 day.

... several top Memorial Day performers have dropped in that 10% range on Sunday ... I'll go 13% for F6.

For Saturday, I do think some of the demand will be more up front due to sequel, so still see even with Friday minus midnights.

Edited by agkman

Doesn't really matter for the 3 day in this case since the Fast series is an OD heavy series. Its Sat drop should be harsher than F5'sd because midnights were bigger, meaning the softer Sunday drop won't matter as much. It evens out. 35m29m (-18%)23m (-21%) 87m 3 day (less than 1m higher than F5) There's no way it's doing "a lot" more than F5's 3 day with a 35m OD. 4m more absolute max.

I think:353027is more likely.

With a 35 million Friday, I doubt it gets to mid 90's over 3 day ... 35/29/23/16 103 4 Day

More like 35/30.5/26.7/ 18M around 110M for 4-day. Remember with MD weekend, F6 should be less frontloaded. 

How is that so much? F5 dropped 13% on Saturday, but it didn't have as big of midnights. 18% is reasonable for F6 with the bigger mids. And a 21% Sunday drop isn't much at all. Even for Memorial Day weekend that's a great hold.

Going back into the past the worst Sun drop is 19% with X-Men 3 in 2006

Everything else has been around 10% and sub 10% for the past many years.

So its not a reasonable drop but a high drop.

I think you are under a false assumption that FF films are so frontloaded they are very frontloaded opening weekend. 

That is not the case, look at how Fast Five opened. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

21% Sunday drop is terrible, most movies get half that. TH2 managed 12%.

More like 35/30.5/26.7/ 18M around 110M for 4-day. Remember with MD weekend, F6 should be less frontloaded. 

Yeah, see post above ... made the Memorial Day mistake ... history shows that should be closer to 10% than 20% ...so I figure 107 4 day.

Of course, this is all assuming near the higher end of Rth ... not 33, if that then it's probably 85 & 101

Edited by agkman