#ED

4-Day Wknd Est: FF6 - 120M; TH3 - 51.2M; STID - 47M; Epic - 42.6M; IM3 - 24.3M; TGG - 17M

Go see the movie. And I wish I looked like Leo. :(:P

Riczhang, why don't you have that Leo picture in your sig as a gif? It would look even lovelier  :D

Going back into the past the worst Sun drop is 19% with X-Men 3. 

Because most Memorial openers are not frontloaded series. X-Men is one of the only ones that was, so that's a great comparison because that always has been a very frontloaded series like Fast and Furious. Actually the Fast series is even more frontloaded historically than the X-Men series. So 20% may be  a tad too high for Sunday drop, but I'll be shocked if it drops less than 15%. And I think 20% is possible.

Edited by MovieMan89

I am trying to aviod being sick. I have not anything today :(.

Pretty seasoned drinker. Down plenty of water. Eat the sub that's easiest on your stomach. Down a black coffee just before bed. If you're coherent enough to post, you're not very drunk. If you follow my instruction, you likely won't even have a hangover tomorrow. Problem solved.

Because most Memorial openers are not frontloaded series. X-Men is one of the only ones that was, so that's a great comparison because that always has been a very frontloaded series like Fast and Furious. Actually the Fast series is even more frontloaded historically than the X-Men series. So 20% may be  a tad too high for Sunday drop, but I'll be shocked if it drops less than 15%. And I think 20% is possible.

Facepalm

Fast Five fell 27% on a normal Sunday and you expect 20% on Memorial Day Sunday, the biggest Sunday of the year for box office. 

FF has been frontloaded but Fast Five sort of expanded the audiences so its not that Frontloaded anymore as before like with Fast Four. 

Edited by Lordmandeep

Facepalm

Fast Five fell 27% on a normal Sunday and you expect 20% on Memorial Day Sunday, the biggest Sunday of the year for box office. 

I said that might be a bit too high on second thought, but it wouldn't surprise me. And 15% for sure.

Yeah, see post above ... made the Memorial Day mistake ... history shows that should be closer to 10% than 20% ...so I figure 107 4 day.

Of course, this is all assuming near the higher end of Rth ... not 33, if that then it's probably 85 & 101

No problem. It should be able to pass original without any problem. 230M+ as summer will help weekdays and next strongest competition is MOS so legs should be good on it.  :D

I said that might be a bit too high on second thought, but it wouldn't surprise me. And 15% for sure.

I am seeing around 15% 

but I imagine the film will likely hold well over the weekend as Fast Five has expanded the appeal of these films as such they are not that frontloaded anymore... Fast 4 and Fast 5 legs were quite different. 

Even so we have a range but considering all the movies and such the numbers could change a bit by Sat Morning.

Until then lights out...

Even so Fast 6 100 + and IM3 25+ 

wohoh...